The Neighboring Boys

Aphmau's POV

Finally im here. I went to the store earlier so i have furniture and clothes pretty much everything I need.After I was some unpacking there was a knock at the door. I out on my mask and opened the door. There were 3 boys there just staring at me. One was blonde with ocean blue eyes. One has dark brown hair and blue eyes. And the last one has dark blue eyes and dark blue hair.

They were just staring at me. I don't know why. There is litterly none of my body showing. I have on a hoodie with fingerless gloves. So my fingers are the only thing besides my hair and my nose and up is coverd. "Uh hello?". I snapped them out of their trance. "Uh h-h-h-hi m-m-m-my n-n-na-" said the blonde not before the one with brown hair cut him off. "He is trying to say his name is Garroth. My name is Laurance. And that is Dante". He said point at each of them and saying there names."im guess ing your my new neighbors" I said carefully. "Uhh yeah can we help you with anything". Said Dante. "Umm well I don't have anything but i was gonna get a pizza if you wanna have dinner". I offered. "Sure" they all said at once. After that I invited them in and turned on gravity falls while I waited for the meat lovers pizza. I was texting Sky about the next video we were gonna post.
XxText StartsxX
A=Aph S=Sky

A: Sky you there

S: Yep what's up?

A: I was gonna ask what vid you wanna make tonight

S: Not sure let me add the guys to the chat

Jinbob had been added to the chat

Ross has been added to the chat

Barney has been added to the chat

Mad Mac has been added to the chat

(You can guess the letters)

S: yall there?

All: yup

R: what's up

A: what should we record for later?

All but A&S: DO NOT LAUGH :)

A:hey did you guys post that months worth of vids I told yall to post

S= we did... Why didn't you just take a plane it would have taken 2 data to get there if you had.

Aphmau has left the chat

R:that was weird

S: Wht do you think happened

B: whos knows mabeys shes just didn't want to hurts goats feelings bud sayings goats smells bads

J: nice joke but she wouldn't move got that.

XxText EndxX

Laurance POV

That Aphmau girl doesn't seem to have parents. Weird.I wonder what happened. She was texting someone but she just moved here today. It must be some old friends or her parents. The pizza for here when she stopped texting. She payed even tho I offord. Me and the boys ate then left. I wonder of she is going to Phoenix Drop High. I got into my pjs and went sleep.I couldn't stop thinking about her. Before we left ibwas talking to Zane and he said she was most likely another girly girl of someone who wants money. Not a mystery. I wonder why the mask tho?

Aphs POV
I got into my pjs and went to sleep.

Word Count: 553