Trials of the Hospital

Aphs POV
Uh oh. I have to go through the trials.

Skys Pov.
"She is sorta fine sorta having her life on the line". I said to everyone.
"Can we see you five in the hallway". Said a blonde boy. "Me and my bros have a question" said a brunette. "Okay sure" i said. The rossume team walked in the hall way with 5 more boys. One had blue hair. One had white. The brunette and blonde. Another brunette with darker hair though. We exachanged names. Then the Garroth,Laurance,Dante,Travis and Jeffory huddled up. Garroth nodded and they pinned is to the wall. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER" Laurance yelled. "TELL US OR WE WILL KILL YOU" yelled Dante. The rossume teamed looked at me. They nodded and i sighed. "She is taking 3 trials". "When she goes into the 3 trials she has to pass" i said. "What if she doesnt"? Asked Jeffory.
I gulped and a tear went down my face 2 more went down my cheek. "D-d-d-d-De-Death" i said with pain in my eyes. Laurance was the one pinning me to the wall. He punched me then let go of me. I fell to my knees.

Aphs Pov
"Time for the first trial" said a demonic voice.
I was in a dark castle. I realized i was in the hall of a dungeon in the castle of Racetitoca. At the end of the hallway i saw Levin and Malachi. They were ghosts. " Come to us. we miss you sissy" they said. i stood there knowing it wasn't real. there was a flash of white light. that meant i passed the first trial.

Garroths POV

i am so worried about Aphmau. The nurse came in and told us visiting hours are over. Skys group me and laurance all waited in the waiting room. Everyone else went to her house to through a welcome home party.

Aphs Pov

i have already done the second trial. No sweat. but here came the third. I was in my Lady thor outfit. i was going to put up a protection barrier around my friends from the Justice League (i think thats what its called) i was too late they died. i shouted their name there was the white light and i came back to reality." KALA SLY KATZ CASTOR NOOO" i shouted. the rossume team and garroth and laurance were beside me. " oh hi guys!" i said cheerfully. "geez is one of your trials helping your friends lose their hearing" jin said.  " how long was i out"? i asked "22 hours" Ross said high fiving me. "record time" i said happily. "
"hey guys can i talk to Sky in private for a sec". i said rembering i didnt post a video.
"sure" they all said.
"is bes rights backs someone is eatings one of apples relatives". said barney.
"im going to get some snacks anyone wanna come"? said ross
finally it was just garroth and laurance. they were listening in on sky and aphs conversation
she whispered something to sky but i couldnt tell what it was

Aphs pov

i saw Laurance and Garroth listening in on my convo
luckily i hadent said anything about youtbe yet.
i whispered To sky "wanna prank Laurance and Garroth they are listening in on our conversation"
sky replied "yeah just follow my lead.
Sky: Oh aphmau im glad you made it through the trials so i think now is the perfect time to ask you Will you marry me? (THEY ARE SAYING THIS OUT LOUD)
Aph: of course come here i wanna kiss
Laurance and Garroth: NO!
Aph and Sky: hahahhhahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
L and G : Why are you laughing you just got engaged out of no where!
Aph: its just a prank bro!
(get it uh huh huh? no okay  D:  )
Even though sky was beside me i texted him so Garroth and Laurance wouldnt know what we were talking about
XxText startsxX

A: did you take care of my channel
S: Yep
A: Thx your da best.
S: Becuz i have da power of da butter

xXText EndsXx

i rembered the trials. They always have a bit of truth in them "my brothers"
i signed discharged papers from the hospital. Lets go to my house i have alot of planning to do.

Word Count: 726