The Attempt

DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL I SAY SO

APHS POV

DREAM

Im running through a forest. There is a castle. I go in. Im in the dugeon hallway and i see levin and malchai layong there almost starving to death.

DREAM END

"Aphmau are you okay" i heard all my friends scream at me. I dont move a musle. Im sweating and crying not even talking. "They need me" i whispered before i ran out of the room. I ran into the forest looking for the castle. My friends followed me. They brought me to my house and left me alone in my room.

In the Hallway

"She needs to be alone". Said Katelyn. "What was she looking for"? Asked Laurance. "Not sure" Almost everyone said.

Back to Aph

Im crying. Then i see my emergeny knife. I take it and start cutting myself. I was screaming in pain. I was about to end my life when my friends had Garroth bust down the door and they all stopped me.
PLAY SONG IM TO LAZY TO WRITE LYRICS.
"Good bye" i said as i was 3 secounds from bleeding out. Unforutely Lucinda splashed a healing potion on me and Sky took the knife. I pulled another out of my sock. Barney took it. Another out of my shirt. Ross took it. Another out of my matress. Jim took it. And another out of my pillow. Max took it. I was abot to pull another out when dante yelled "HOW MANY KNIFES DO YOU HAVE?!?" he asked. "Not including the ones that yall took there are 358 of them in this room there are exactly 13,579 in this house not including the kitchen knifes". I said in response. I walked out side and went back into the forest. They were to shocked to follow. I found the castle but i wasnt ready to attack. I went back home. My froends were worried sick.

WORD COUNT: 324