Phoenix Drop High

Aphs POV

Aphs POV

I'm as dark as the night
I'm a total Fri-
(That is the Alarm clock sound and i created it is a orginal so no copying)
Ugh school. I got up and put on an outfit (Above I drew it ;I ) 
I decided to put on Coconut flavored chapstick. I always take 2 smelling pens. I took the Pens Pineapple and Apple Pens (sorry :)  )  I ate some left over pizza for breakfest and headed off.

MAGICAL UNICORN TIME SKIP TO LUNCH

When I got to lunch I dat by myself. Soon 3 girls came over. They said they were the leaders of the school. I asked them got names and they were her rude. "Ugh will you let me get to that!" said the middle one with sass "I'm Zoranna and this is Ivy and Lilly". She said. She looked over at a table of boys. It looked like Laurance Garroth and Dante with a bunch of their friends. "You see those boys the popular ones? Stay seat from them"! She said in an angry tone. "I can be friends with who ever I want so No"! I replied.
I stood up when i said that. Zoranna tryed to punch me i caught it. Everyone was staring. I didn't care. She tryed swiping my feet from under me. I did a backflip. Everytime she tryed to hurt me I dodged it. She tryed to jump and kick me but i moved out of the way on top of the table. Her friend Ivy and Lilly was behind me so she kicked them. Then she fell on the ground and got knocked out by her fall when she tryed to jump kick. " And that is how you fight a group of people without doing anything!!!!!!" I annonced. Everyone was staring then I got of the table and three away my lunch. Everyone clapped and Laurence shouted " Oh no she didn't!!!!!!" I shouted in response "Oh yes I did!!!!!" then left the lunchroom with 10min left of break. I climbed a tree and started listening to music on my phone but i didn't know i was singing and everyone in the school was listening. I sung Heart Attack by Demi Lovoto (sorry of spelled wrong song above :)  )

Everyone started clapping. I got so nervous that I jumped. The branch I was sitting in was as tall as the school which is 2 stories. I made a perfect landing and ran to class blushing the whole way.

MAGICAL TIME SKIP CAUSED BY A LAMA TO THE END OF SCHOOL.

Aphs POV
When I was walking out I saw Zoranna and her gang bulling a girl with pink hair and car eats and a tail with a few other girls behind her. One with blue hair looked as of she was gonna punch her. Then a witch had a bottle called cat option to through at her. I walked over. And heard it was about then talking to the PB (Popular Boys). The blue hair girl who I heard was named Katelyn tryed to punch them but held herself back. Then Ivy tired them out. As Zoranna was gonna punch them I stepped in and caught it. I had tired out all of the bullies and all of the people who were getting picked on got back there strength. "OMG Kawaii~Chan wants to thank you umm what's your name?" she asked "My name is Aphmau but you can call me Aph" I said. "Im am Katelyn" said the blue haired girl. " I'm Nicole this is Kawaii~Chan" The red head said pointing at the girl with cat ears. "I'm Lucinda the witch but call me Lucinda" Said the orange haired girl who had the car potion. "Does Aphmau~Senpai wanna come over to Kawaii~Chan's house for a sleepover with the popular boys"? Asked Kawaii~Chan. "What is a sleep over"? I asked Kawaii~Chan whole me and the girls exchanged phone numbers. "OMG APHMAU~SENPAI YOU MUST COME OVER TO KAWAII~CHAN'S HOUSE. YOU MUST COME TO THE SLEEP OVER"! Kawaii~Chan screamed. "Okay do i have to bring anything?" I asked with curiousity? "Just some pjs" she responded. "Okay just text me where to go". I said then headded home.

WITH MY SUPER POWERS I NOW TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE IS AT HOME!!

XxText StartsxX
Kawaii Chan joined the chat.

Kawaii Chan added Katelyn,Nicole,Aphmau to the chat (figure out the letters)

Kc: Hey guys excited for tomarrow night?

All: YUP

Kc: Here is my Address

Kc: 1209 Kawaii Cupcake Ln

A: Alright see yall tomareow night

A: Tommarow*

All: Good night!

XxEnd TextxX

I ate the rest of the leftover pizza While drinking Pepsi and filming a Do Not Laugh! With the guys.

We has a Skype call on our phones but no one could tell that we were doing that. During the Video we were answering questions like:

Q: Aphmau are you in High school?

A:Yes I'm a Junior

Q: Sky did you create your skin by yourself

A: Yes

Q: Ross are you a sloth?

A: NO IM A NARWALE GEEZ WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM A STUPID SLOTH?? AM I THAT SLOW?? COME ON

Q: Max when you get mad does your gamer tag change to Mad Max?

A: OMG NO IM NOT STUPID MAD MAX STOP ASKING ME THAT GEEZ ITS NOT FUNNY ANY MORE IF ONE MORE PERSON CALLS ME MAD MAX MY HAIR IS GONNA CATCH ON FIRE AND STEAM WILL COME OUT OF MY NOSE AND EARS AND IM NOT JOKING
sky: Okay fine calm down your such a MAD MAX

Max: GRRRR SKY IM GONNA KILL YOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE NUGGET I WILL CRUSH ALL THE BUTTER IN DA WORLD CAUSE YOU CALLED ME MAD MAX-crushes a stick of butter- GRRRRR

Q:Barney can i eat host and dirt? I kinda already are Apple

A: nos whys dids yous eat apples?

So yeah that Happened unfortunately.

After that I went to bed

Word count: 1014