Goodbye

Aphmaus POV
I packed everything. Now all i have to do is make sure my friends dont worry. I took out my phone andnwent to our group chat with everyone and sent this

Hey everyone. Im leaving to do something very important. I will not tell you my plan or where im going. All i can say is i will be gone for a few days mabey even more. Do not worry about me. I will be fine. I might die during this mission. But its okay. I dodnt die in vain. You have been the best of friends and if my mission is completed then i jope we can still be friends. Im destroying my phone after this. I also let my fans know i wont be posting for awhile.
         Forever and Always,
                  Aphmau.

After that i destroyed my phone. Cut my haur and dyed it temp. blonde. When i got to the foor all my friends were there and suprisingly reconized me. "Your not going" said Sky. I dodnt say a word o just left for the forest. I was almost on the side walk when about 3 people grabbed my arm. It was Sky,Laurance and Garroth i broke grip. The girls kept yelling my name. I was at the edge of the forest when Max said "Aphmau can you plz speak to us"!!. "Fine i will. But this doesnt mean in staying or any of you are coming" i replied. "Okay" everyone said. "Im leaving so i can get back my family. So i can tgrow away the guilt of my brothers sacrficicng theirself for me. So im out to get them back and thats why im leaving got a problem with it? TOUGH" i said. Then walked off. I felt like someone was watching ehh.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE GOT TO THE CASTLE.

Im here. I imediatly climb through a window in the same hallways as the dungeon door. I was about to open the door but then i heard in a demonic voice "Halt" i turn around and see shadow knight guards. I turned into my Lady Thor and Irene and shadow knight and divine warrior form. I had my hammer and a new wepon i jave never seen before. It was a huge sword. It was Red Black White and Pastel Blue. I struck all of the guards and busted through th dungeon door. I used all my power so now im just normal me. I still have a Charmed Swored. I struck the guards who are still shadow knights with my sword. I am bleeding like crazy and tired. But im still putting up a fight. Finally i defeted them all. When i found my brothers i used my lockpick to unlock their cell. They couldnt walk. Their faces were pale. "Who...*cough* are *cough cough* ...you" said Levin. "Our.. Names *cough* are *sneeze cough* Levin and ....Malchai". Said Malchai. "Hi my name is Aphmau but you may know me as Ya sista" i said. They went from scared to confused to amazed to happy. We were almost out of the woods when i relized it has been 3 days since o left. I took then to McDonalds and we ate so much i had to pay $89.63 worth of food. I didnt really care. Im happy to have them back. Then i rembered My friends. After we ate we headed back. We were at the city line but then i blacked out.

Malchais POV
We were at the county line about to enter a town named Phoenix Drop when Aphmau blacked out. I realized Apjmau was Really Really fat but i didnt mind. Me and Levin were taking her to a hospital we saw at the border when 2 girls and 3 boys ran up to us. "APHMAU CAN YOU HEAR ME" dcreamed a boy with light brown hair and baby blue eyes screamed. "APHMAU BABY IT GONNA BE OKAY SO ARE YOU ALISON AND ALAN" screamed a boy u reconized wait SKY! "Wait a minute Levin Malchai is that you?" asked who i thonk is sku as we were waiting in the waiting room "yes it us" said Levin. "I see you took me and Levins advice and got with Aph that is your child...right" i asked. "Hehehe suprise he told a giant group of people that i think are her friends"

Hey guys MURRY CHRISTMAS well christmas eve but in 3 more hours Christmas. Next chappie will be the last hope you enjoyed this chappie though!

Word Count: 762