Avoiding him hurts

APHS POV

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beeeeeee-

Ugh Monday.
Worst. Day of the week.
I got up and took a shower in my Apple Body wash. I put on an out fit and headed downstairs.(outfit up top). Since today is monday i chose 2 new pins. This week is Butter i dont know why it is a flavor. I also got Cheesecake. i got my purple backpack and headed out. When i got to school Garroth and Laurance were trying to talk to me. All i heard them say is "Hey Aphmau did you hear about the talent blah blah blah" I was in shock of what i saw. It was My old friends. Sky, Barney, Jin, Max , and Ross. I dropped my back pack and climed a tree. Laurance and Garroth were carrying my backpack (which is really heavy) so it slowwd them down. They didnt know that i was in the tree. Key word DIDNT. When they saw tears falling from the tree they found me. I didnt have on my mask. I turned away and put on my mask when i heard someone else climbing the tree. "Leave" i shouted in an angry but partially emotionless way. "No" i heard two boys say. I tell it was Laurance and Garroth. I jumped out of the tree. I need a place to be alone. I knew a place. But i havent been there in awhile. Then i rembered my friends live there like used to so it was out of question. I miss being Lady Thor. I miss The Rossum gang. I wa syill running u made it to my house. There sat my new friends. I was mad. I broke the silence. "Why are you here"? Said with anger. My eyes went from brown to red. "We are worried about you". Katelyn said. Everyone started nodding their head un agreement. "Well dont worry to much cause im leaving Phoenix Drop" i said. Grabbing my emergency must leave bag. It was filled with everything i need. "Dont leave us. We will miss you". Said Cadenza. I was almostbout the door when Laurance grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him then he kissed me. "You cant leave after that" he said "i can and i will" i said. Then infront of the door was the Rossume gang. "Im trapped" i muttered.
"Aphmau"? Ross said.
"Why are you leaving"? Said Sky. "To complete my mission" i said about to start having a meltdown. No feelings your not allowed to feel remeber? I had to remind my self. "Good bye". As i was leaving i heard sky shout to me. "I know where they are" he said. I turned around and pinned him to the wall with one fist in the air. "Where is my brothers"? I shouted. I turned into a shadow knight. "If you leave i wont tell you". "TELL ME" i shouted. I had hrabbed him by the shirt and we were 1cm apart from each other. All of a sudden he kissed me. I changed out of shadow knight form and dropped him. "I hate when you do that". I said in my sweet voice.

Laurance POV
Why didnt my kiss calm her down?! And she accepted it! She accepted that guys kiss. Im jealous. I gave him a death glare. He didnt notice. Atleast i dont think so he has shades on. Omg Aphmau just fainted.
Dante: You have some intresting thoughts.
Laurance: Dante get out of my head shouldnt you be worried about aph?
Dante: Oh right.

Aph POV
Sky kissed me then i said i hate when you do that. All of a sudden i blacked out.

Katelyn Pov
Aphmau blacked out. I ran over to check her pulse while Kawaii Cvan made sure she was breathing. A boy in a narwhale hoodie was holding her bridal style. "We need to get her to the hospital". Garroth Laurance Dante and pretty much all of the boys sayed in unison.

//EPIC TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL BROUGHT TO YOU BY NARWHALS EVERYWHERE BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPPIE MUAHAHAHAH\\