An Old Bully

Laurence POV
i tried to tell Aphmau that the popular girls were coming back today. She did not listen. Our school bully named Kylie. She went to a deluxe resort in Paris. She SUPER rich and SUPER spoiled. She fights ALL the time. She announced on the last day before she left for her vacation that she would go extremely hard no mercy on all new kids. That. Means.Aphmau.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL LUNCH WHERE KYLIE AND APHMAU MEET. ALSO IT IS APHS POV. 

I grabbed my lunch and sat down then a girl came up to me. This must be Kylie. the girl Laurence was talking about." Hi new kid. Im gonna try to guess your name. How about Potato" she said snickering. "My name is Aphmau" i said angrily. As i said that i stood up. " ill call u Potato if i wanna" she said. As 2 of her friends came up. She tried to punch me i grabbed her fist. she tried a bunch of other moves i kept side stepping and doing flips. eventually she beat herself and her friends up. THen everyone was staring at me. "what i litterly did nothing" i said.Everyone started cheering. Laurence and Garroth came up to me. " no one has ever stood up to Kylie " said Garroth. "thats my Girlfriend" said Laurence. "aye Casanova i just destroyed 3 ppl without lifting a finger or break a sweat. Call me yo gf agian and i will set up a meeting for your face and my fist" i said. "Geez okay" he replied.

TIME SKIP TO THE PERIOD BEFORE LAST

I was walking to my locker when i heard someone whisper "HELP" i looked over and saw a beaten up girl. i ran over. "what happened" i asked. "Kylie and her friends Mitchi and Ivy". "can you tell me your name i asked" Using my extra mask that i have in my backpack (yes im wearing my mask) to clean up the blood. "Ocean my name is Ocean Short" she said. I turned her around . She has a nasty cut on her back. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the nurse. "Hello miss-" the nurse said "Aphmau" i replied "Ah yes Aphmau well you can stay with Ocean or you can go back to Class". she said. "i will stay here" i said.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT

"Thanks for taking care of me" said Ocean. "No prob". Wanna meet everyone "Sure". I took her to my house where i told everyone to meet me

After i intoduced everyone her and Laurence started flirting. Laurence started it. Anyway i totally ship them #Lacean. Oh no. Im turning into Kawaii Chan

(PS OCEANS PIC IS AT THE TOP)

Word Count :464