What Did We Do?

Alysha and Cody

When they got to the condo Alysha put a leash on Victoria and let her sniff Cody.

Cody:*uneasy* so is this the dog that almost killed Sheamo?

Alysha: Yes this is Victoria Jade. She just needs to get use to you and I didnt have the heart to lock her in ___'s room all night.

Cody very wearily crouched down so Victoria could sniff him, and to his suprise she sniffed him wagged her tail and left him alone.

Alysha:*smiles* See thats all that has to be done. Now if ___ would have done that with Stephen she wouldnt have tried to bite him.

Cody:*laughs* I dont think ___ was thinking along the lines of (does air quotes) "ok, i have to let Victoria sniff sheamo so I can like him."

Alysha:*smirking* no I dont think she was either. So you wanna order a pizza or something while change clothes?

Cody: yea sure no problem do you have a phonebook?

Alysha: (points at some random place in the living room) over there on the table

Cody: oh nice way to look Codeman

Cody calls and orders the pizza while she changes and he starts to look at some of the pictures hanging on the wall plus a picture on the table next to the sofa of Alysha and ___. Before too long,after they had eaten and drank a few beers, Cody leans in and kisses Alysha passionately. She was shocked at first but kissed back deepening each kiss as they go along at some point Cody lifts her up and carries her to the bedroom and go through the door.

Alysha:*chuckles* wrong room hun

Cody:*chuckles* oh I knew that.

He turns and goes into the second room and lays her on her bed and( FORM YOU OWN CONCLUSIONS)

Alysha collapsed on Cody trying to catch her breathe and rolled off to the side of him and they fell asleep holding eachother.

Stephen and ___

At some point during the night ___ woke up and realized she was in a huge ass bed by herself then she remember she was at Stephen's. She got up and went to the bathroom then found her purse and grab some pajamas that she always keeps in there because her and Alysha have weird bouts on some weekends where they just decide to stay somewhere. (Pajamas--www.polyvore.com/pj/set?id=40717278) ___ went into the living room where she found Stephen sleeping on the couch she quietly walked over to him and kissed him gently which caused him to jump awake.

Stephen:*half asleep* What the?

___:*laughing* sorry hun, what are you doing down here on the sofa?

Stephen:*rubs his eyes* I wanted you to be comfortable so I took you upstairs and come back down here so I didnt over step.

___:Aww you didnt have too. You couldve slept upstairs with me I wouldnt have woke up freaking out then.

Stephen:*chuckles* Sorry about that *looks at her* nice pajamas by the way you just carry pajamas with you?

___:*laughs* pretty much come on lets go to bed mister

Stephen: alright lets go.

They head upstairs and crawl into bed ___ lays her head a his chest and puts her arm over him and falls asleep like that. Stephen puts his arm around her and lightly rubs her back until he falls asleep. Early the next mroning ___ wakes up to the sound of a puppy whining so she crawls out of bed trying not to wake up stephen, goes downstairs and let Darby outside to go potty. ___ goes back upstairs and decides to have a little fun, Stephen was in bed laying on his back still, so she climbed up and stradled him. Without saying a word or making any other movements, Stephen reached up and pulled her down and kissed her passionatly she kissed back n with each kiss he depened it. He proceded to take off her shirt and .......(FORM UR OWN CONCLUSIONS)

Stephen: *smirks* damn baby that was way better then I expected. We should go wash up

___:*chuckles against his chest* I dont have any other clothes then what I wore last night n these

Stephen: *chuckles* you could always wash your clothes if you want and hang out in a pair of me shorts and t shirt till yours are done.

___:that sounds like a good idea yea lets do that then

They get up and head into the shower where things get heated yet again and ya know (FORM UR OWN CONCLUSIONS)