Can't Wait

Seeing how angry Stephen is ___ actually for became scared she had never seen this side of him in person just on TV. She couldnt find the words to say to him all she could think about was Stu upstairs in her bedroom and the fact that she did scream out loud during sex.

Stephen:*growls* so I heard that you and Stu were having some fun

___:No just packing because were leaving tonight

Stephen: Just packing?

___:You know what Stephen you walked out on me because the truth was too far fetched. So yes being that I'm single I had sex with the father of my son who is also single.

Stephen jumps up off the sofa which causes ___ to jump alil. Just as he goes to say something Stu comes downstairs with ___'s bags and the cookie monster bag for Alex.

Stu: Love are you ready to go get something to eat?

Stephen: Yeah sounds like you worked up an appetite up there.

Stu glances over to Stephen not knowing they were all there when he came downstairs and looks at ___ you was frozen in what seemed like fear, but at the sametime she was standing her ground not backing down from Stephen.

Alysha:___ you need to go eat and Stu probably still has to pack yet.

___:*not looking away from stephen* Yeah he does. *to stephen* until you figure out what you want to do here's your necklace back.

She walked over to him and went to hand him the necklace. Stephen reached out his hand for it and instead of grabbing the necklace he grabbed her hand and whispered.

Stephen:*to ___* I'm not the one that can't make up me mind sweetheart. *eyes narrow* that would be you.

He then closed her hand around the necklace not taking it, and kissed her not knowing what to do ___ didnt kiss back at first, but when she did Stephen bit her lip,and broke the kiss. This was a side of him she never expected and she didnt like it. Stu being dominate was one thing, but Stephen? No, just no.

Everybody in the room went wide eyed. Stu looked like he was about to snap.

Stephen:*to Stu* Have fun in England Fella

Cody:*to Stephen* what are you doing man?

___:*turns towards Stu/to Stu* Ready babe? I cant wait to see our son.

Stu smiled at her as she walked towards him. Before she got to him she laid the necklace on the end table and said goodbye to Shay and Cody. ___ picked up Alex's bag while Stu grabbed her bag, just like that they were gone.

Cody:Have you lost your damn mind Sheamo?

Stephen: What did you want me to do Cody? Just let her walk away that easily?

Alysha: Wait..you walked away from ___ Stephen because you didnt believe her.

Stephen: And I still dont. Come on a 4 year old son and she has to hide him from her family.

Cody and Alysha:It's true

Stephen looked at them like there was something on their faces, and looked over at the necklace now lying on the table. He shook his head looked at Cody again then said

Stephen: Can we go now fella?

Alysha: Stephen you are so close to loosing her to Stu. He's already her safe place and because of their past and he's Alex's dad.

Stephen: There's no Alex. That's just an excuse to go back to Stu.

Alysha brought out a photo from one of the End Table drawers and handed it to Stephen.

Stephen just starred at the photo. Cody walked over to him and looked at the photo with him.

Cody: Damn he looks so much like her

Alysha: yeah he acts so much like Stu tho

Stephen: So this is Alex?

Alysha: yup isn't he adorable?

Stephen handed her back the photo and walked out the front door. Cody hugged and kissed Shay then followed him.

___ AND STU;

After they got in the car ___ was completely quiet, Stu looked at her grabbed her hand and kissed it, he started the car just as he went to pull away ___ turned his face towards her and kissed him. He could feel what seems like a bump on her lips and pulled back.

Stu: Love?

___: Babe?

Stu: Did that ginger bite your lip?

___ sat back in her seat and looked out the window while running her tounge across her bottom lip. Stu sighed and drove off thinking of where to stop to eat forgetting he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday which was jeans and a t shirt he pulled up to a fancy Italian restaraunt. ___ chuckled looking at the building causing Stu to look at her funny with a smirk on his face.

Stu: What's so funny?

___: Babe, you pulled up to one hell of a fancy restaraunt and youre wearing jeans and

Stu: I'm Wade Barrett I can get away with these things.

___: or we can just go to your house and you can cook and I'll pack your clothes then we can drink beer till we leave.

Stu: Is that what you want to do? You want me to cook for you?

___: hey ive cooked for you how many times

He turned around and headed in the direction of his house laughing periodically looking over at her. When they finally pulled into his garage they got out and went inside. ___ headed towards Stu's bedrom and Stu headed towards the kitchen, he grabbed a couple of chicken breasts,a bag of frozen corn, and a box of chicken rice.

Up in his room ___ walked into his closet and started going thru his stuff to find all he needed for the trip. She found a photo album on one of the shelves sitting next to one of Alex's baby booties. She smiled while looking thru the photos, then put the album back and started packing Stu's things. She came downstairs with his bag and walked into the kitchen smelling the food.

Stu:*smiles*it was the best I could do on short notice

___:babe its fine you know I dont require so much fancy stuff

Stu:(kisses cheek/brings plate) you may not require it but you sure as hell deserve it