A Symbol

When Stephen got back to his house ___ had Chicken Parmesan with garlic bread and a salad waiting for his return.

Stephen:*chuckles* Sweatheart you didnt have to make dinner

___: I know. I just wanted to do something and when is the last time you had a home cooked meal?

Stephen: Ireland actually, the last time I was in Ireland. So thank you very much it looks amazing.

___:*laughs* Looks can be deceiving, just go sit down and I'll bring your your plate.

Stephen: you know you don't...

before he can finish she cuts him off and says

___: table now and dont turn around again *laughs silently*

Stephen:*sitting at the table* bossy arent we*smirks*

After they ate Stephen helped clean up the kitchen and he took ___ into the living room and pulled her onto his lap.

Stephen:now I know we've only been dating for a few hours and known eachother for a few days but I wanted to give you this.

He hands ___ a small box which causes her to look at him funny as she takes it she studies the box and carefully opens it to find-www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42117407 -her jaw dropped

___:Stephen It's beautiful, but isnt this the Celtic symbol for love?

Stephen: yeah, and I'm taking a chance on this one because I have a feeling it's gonna last for a long time to come

She has him put the necklace on her and she turns and kisses him passionatly wrapping her arms around his neck. After a few minutes she pulls away

___:Hate to end this so soom but I need to go home. I have work tomorrow and you have a flight to catch at 930 in the morning. yes i looked at the calendar.

Stephen:*smiles* Alright lets go then

He quickly kisses her and they pair head to the car. When they get to ___'s she gives him a kiss and heads upstairs to the door. When she gets to the top of the stairs she hears

???: So when are you planning to tell your new friend that you dated Stu Bennett?

___ shot her head up towards the direction of where the voice came and from around the corner out stepped non other then her little brother Mikey.

___:Mikey?!?! What the hell are you doing here?

Mikey:Answer the question sis...When is big bad Sheamus gonna find out?

by this time Mikey had back ___ into her front door.

___:I'll tell him don't worry It just didnt seem like abig deal thats all.

Mikey:*laughs*Not a big deal? Not a big deal she says. oh ___ you amaze me you honestly do. So here's the deal you help me get in good with him and Runnels and help get me in the WWE or I'm blowing your little fun time sky high. I'll even tell him about Ale..

___ slaps her brother as hard as she can and says

___: Go to hell Mikey! I'll help you but one word about Alexander and you'll never see the light of day again got me.

Mikey just laughed and walked away from her leaving her stand there in the hallway watching him thinking of her next move. She goes into the house where shes greated by Victoria and Alysha had already gone to bed so ___ decided to get in the shower and go to bed her self.