Now were in for it

About a week goes by and ___ and Stephen are going stronger than ever, but he still doesnt know about the whole situation and he hasnt really been home. They were in Vegas for "SinCity Smackdown" after the show Stephen and Cody went out to have a few drinks with some of the guys including Stu.

Stephen P.O.V

Stephen:Hey fellas what are we drinking

Cody:Anything your heart desires man

Stephen got a jack and coke and sat with the guys. He noticed that Stu was really quiet but shrugged it off and kept talking to the rest of the guys.

Ted: So Sheamo hows you and your lady doing?

Stephen: Good shes going to England in 2 weeks to see family.

Evan:Cool...wait Stu arent you also going to England in 2 weeks?

Stu wasnt really paying attention because he hated that ___ was dating Stephen, he wanted his family to be together.

Cody:Stu HELLO

Stu:*looks up* Huh what? yes I am going to Manchester why?

Ted:Stephen's girl is going to be in England the sametime as you

Stu:*takes a long drink of his beer* Really now? well I hope she has fun its a fabulous city.

Cody:Dude, whats wrong with you?

Guys:yea right what going on?

Heath:does this have to do with that girl you dated before we met you? Ya know the one your still hung up on.

Stu:No it does not

Justin: Yea wasnt she a Vet

Cody:she's a Vet technician

Justin:Yea that's it..wait how'd you know

Stephen: OK OK hold on did you already date ___ Stu

Stu:*shoots a look at all the guys* No Ive never met ___

Stephen:then how did Cody know what your ex's job is

Cody:Ive heard stories man no need to worry

Heath:come to think of it her name was ___ and the last time I saw her she was pregnant

Stu:*gets up from the table* See Stephen now does your girlfriend have a child?

Stephen shook his head and excused himself from the guys.He followed Stu to the otherside of the bar where Stu was getting a bottle of Jack and looking at a picture on his phone. The picture was from the last time ___ was in Manchester to see their son Alex. Stephen walked up beside him and glanced at the picture on Stu's phone before speaking.

Stephen: Wonder why she didnt tell me

Stu: Because only a few people know about it all

Stephen:and the boy in the picture with her?

Stu:Alexander Michael Bennett, he's our son she needs to be telling you all this not me

Stephen:Right, but why are you so quiet when it comes to her you act like you

Stu:*cuts him off before he can finish and takes a shot from the bottle* Still love her? That's because I do.