UPDATE

Guys, I have a huge announcement.

This story will be on hiatus.. Forever.

Why? Because.. Well, I've lost the appeal. I appreciate the 6k, and I'm reluctant to delete this because there are so many memories with this story; heck, I've had this story for about two or three years!

So why?

Because there are so many flaws with this story. Do you all understand? There's nothing worse for authors than for them to dislike their own story. It breaks my heart to tell you guys this.

But then, I thought: Perhaps I can appease all of you, and publish a new, fresh story that will excite you and make you look even more forwards to the next update! As you can see, after all, I have been having trouble updating this story. Why? Because I don't like it.

What is the point of me writing a story that is not my best effort? It hurts me, it bores you, and it's not the best route for us to take.

Which is why I'm doing this. I am keeping this story up forever, to mark my growth as an author, and my maturity from entering 6th grade to being in the middle of eighth grade two years later. This is my proof that I have improved.

This is what I'll be working off of.

I'll be releasing new projects soon, but that'll be a bit far from now.

Thank you to the loyal readers who have stuck around so long, and the new readers who joined us later on. This story have brought us all together, and will be the end to this chapter and the start to a new one.

I hope you all welcome this change as much as I have. Let's start 2017 off on good footing.

With warm regards,

ObsidianSculpture