Finding you (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)

A/n: hello lovelies! Damn, this was a bitch to try and upload lol. Anyways, this story was so spur of the moment omg. I hope you don't hate it! Anyways, happy reading! Xx~Lauren

Prologue:

Ingrid is broken. Bullied, beaten, depressed. But when popular bad-boy Niall Horan comes into her life, he will stop at nothing to fix her. Even if it means risking EVERYTHING.

Chapter one:

Ingrid's pov~ I walked out of first hour, hearing the same old things I hear every other day. "You little bitch, why don't you just kill yourself already!" "Ugh you're such a slut!" "Eww what's that you're wearing?!" The people around me said lots more things, but I've heard it so much I've learned to drown it out. If only they knew how much their words hurt me. If only they knew how much it hurt to put a blade to your skin. Its been like this since middle school. Hi. My name is Ingrid. I've just started my junior year in high school, and I'm depressed. I'm 5'8 with blonde hair and blue eyes. I like food and the internet, like every other teenager EVER. I literally have nobody but my family. I'm so broken. I cry myself to sleep and self harm. I wish I had someone. And I've heard rude remarks from about everyone in this whole school except one boy.

Niall Horan.

And you would think he would be the one saying the most. He's your stereotypical popular badass every school has. He has his own group like every other "bad-boy" made up of Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and himself. And you DONT want to mess with them. And yet, he's never even spoken to me. He just looks at me. Probably because I'm such a fucking ugly fatass. But, hey, I don't mind. He IS extremely attractive.

~~~~~~~

So a couple hours and a couple hundred remarks and snickers later, it's finally lunch. Great. I sit by myself. I take out my lunch bag and start eating my sandwich when I hear someone come up behind me.

"Come with me."

A/n: sorry this chapter is so short lol. I'll update later. :) ~Lauren