1

11-27-16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL
Hey guys, quick note:
I'm only a few weeks into EXO, so i might not be able to get some of their personalities right.
Ah, please tell me if i make a mistake
- - -
You laid down on the cold, hard floor and stared at what was above you.
"Are you hungry?" Baekhyun asked as he lowered the volume of his music down.
"Yeah. But we have to wait for the others, too. I'm pretty sure they're also hungry." You replied as you moved onto your side so you could stare outside the cold window.

"Yeah. Do you want some chips?" Baekhyun asked as he threw a bag of chips at you "oops, too late"
"Ya! Why'd you do that?!" You said loudly as you turned back around.
You gave Baekhyun your signature~ death stare as he began to slowly get up while grabbing his own bag of chips.
"You're gonna pay!!" You yelled as you ran after Baekhyun with a rolled up magazine in your warm hands.

"Ya!! Help me!" Baekhyun yelled as he ran out of the hotel room and into someone else's room.
"Ah! Get back here!" You yelled once again, this time you were holding 2 rolled up magazines in both of your hands.
Baekhyun started to make high pitched screams as he hid behind Xiumin, who was clueless to what was happening.

"What are you guys up to now?!" Xiumin said playfully as he started to hit Baekhyun with a pillow.
"He threw a bag of chips at me!" You laughed.
"No I didn't! I tossed it!" Baekhyun argued back
"Aish......" Xiumin said as he blinked twice at you.

You knew the plan as to what you and Xiumin were going to do.

Then suddenly Xiumin turned around and grabbed ahold of Baekhyun's wrists and held them above his head.
"Ya!? What are you doing?!" Baekhyun yelled as he struggled to break free from Xiumins hold.
You quickly grabbed a pillow next to you and hit Baekhyun multiple times until you felt like it was enough for Baekhyun.

"Ya?! Why did you help her?!!" Baekhyun said as he looked at Xiumin.
Xiumin just gave him a big smile and ran out of the room.
"Ah....that hurt..." Baekhyun sighed as he tried to hide a smile.
"I'm not sorry." You bluntly replied as you grabbed the two wrinkled magazines you were holding earlier.

You noticed that Kyungsoo walked into the hotel room to grab his water bottle.
"Annyeonghaseyo!....." You shyly greeted Kyungsoo.
He waved back quietly and gave you a small smile as he walked back out of the now organized hotel room.

"You like him, don't you?" Baekhyun said as he nudged you with his arm.
"No." You replied.
You didn't like anyone just yehet....

"We should go ask the others if they want to eat or not." You quickly said as you walked back into yours and Baekhyuns hotel room.

"Ne. I'll go ask." Baekhyun said as he walked over to the other members hotel rooms.

You sighed deeply as you fell back onto your neatened bed.
'What should we eat...? Takeout?' You thought as you sat back up and checked your phone.
'8:52am' Was written big behind the slightly dirty glass screen.

"We are getting takeout, but some already ate." Baekhyun said as he flopped on the bed you were also lying on.
"Who didn't eat?" You asked while turning your head to the left to look at Baekhyun.
"Ah.....I believe that it's Lay, Xiumin, Sehun, and D.O. ." Baekhyun said as he stared at the ceiling.
"We should order now." You quietly said as you grabbed your phone.

"Oh! Yeah...," Baekhyun said as he sat up and ran out the hotel room "i'll go ask them what they want."
"Okay, i'll be waiting here, then."