3

annyeonghaseyo - Hello (formal way)
annyeong - Hello (informal way)
- - -

The next day
Your eyes opened to the extremely bright ray of sunshine, making you flinch and turn away.
As expected, Baekhyun was lying next to you, sound asleep. (no, you two are siblings)

"Baek--Baekhyun..? Wake up..." You quietly said as you poked his left cheek.
He seemed to be blushing.

"Aish....there's no use..." You sighed as you calmly stood up and neatly organized your side of the bed.

"Ch--Chanyeol....." Baekhyun mumbled.

You laughed silently, knowing that Baekhyun liked Chanyeol.
(i honestly don't know who i ship baekhyun with. Chanyeol or Sehun....)

"Ah....that's why he's so red." You laughed as you entered the bathroom to do your morning routine.

*time skip*

"Jaehee! Hurry up--ah..." Baekhyun sighed loudly as he banged on the bathroom door.

"Aish.... Be patient." You said as you combed your hair.

You then walked out of the hot bathroom (no, you took a steamy shower) and signaled Baekhyun that he can go.
You noticed his face was redder than before.

"Ah! Why is your face so red..?" You teased Baekhyun, making him more embarrassed as he shut the door loudly.

You laughed once again, but this time you opened the hotel door to go wake the other members.
You are usually the first one to wake up, and Baekhyun is the second.

You walked to Kyungsoo's room and entered it quietly (they don't lock their doors).
You walked slowly and soon saw Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully
But this time was different...
He wasn't wearing a shirt.

You quickly backed up from the sight of shirtless Kyungsoo.
'He almost never takes his shirt off...' You thought 'is he doing this on purpose?'

You then finally gained the courage to go wake D.O. up, but you avoided making contact.
"Ah....Dyo....W-wake up..." You stuttered as you poked his arm.
His eyes slowly opened, which ended up meeting yours.
You felt a knot in your stomach as he slightly smiled at you.

You couldn't help but look at his chest, and when he caught you, you looked down quickly in embarrassment.

"Ah! It's so rude of me to to wear a shirt in front of a lady! Sorry." Dyo face turned red as he hurried to grab his shirt on a chair.

"I-It's okay...." You stuttered once again.
'Am i really falling for him...?' you thought.

You looked up and met eyes wit Dyo, who was now walking to the bathroom to get ready.
You always waited for D.O. to be done getting ready so you both could wake the others up.

*small time skip*

"Ah....I'm sorry about earlier." D.O. said, obviously still embarrassed.
"N-ne....it's okay.." You smiled at D.O.
"Don't tell Baekhyun this happened okay? He'll kill me." D.O. suddenly said.
You laughed, nodding in reply.

All of a sudden, you hugged D.O. tightly but not too tight--nor too loose.
"Ah?" He said as he put his arms around you and rested his head on your neck.
You flinched slightly at the touch because you were never touched there, especially when you were developing feelings for Kyungsoo.
"A-annyeong!!!" You said randomly

"Ah.....nervous?" D.O. said as he looked at you
You quickly looked down as your face turned as red as a tomato.
"N-Ne....." You managed to get out due to the embarrassment.

"Ya!! Hurry up!" A slightly muffled Baekhyun yelled as he banged on the door.
You slightly jumped due to the sudden noise made by Baekhyun.
D.O. chuckled and yelled back, "Ah! I'll hurry."
"We better get going." You said