7

"Were they together this whole time?" You asked while chuckling lightly.
(WHAT A COINCIDENCE PLAYBOY JUST CAME ON)
"I think that they were hiding it." Dyo said as he flopped down on his neatly made bed.
You laughed quietly and laid next to Dyo and slipped out your phone from your pocket.
'6:04pm' It read.
(It's november, so the sun sets pretty early. K?)
"Ah...it's only 6 pm..." You sighed as you laid on your side, facing Dyo.
"We should compare our photos that we took a couple hours ago." Dyo said as he opened his suitcase to get his camera.
"Ne. I'll go get my camera." You said as you reached over to a table that had a black bag on it.

You reached inside without looking and grabbed the bulkiest thing, which was your camera.
"I'll need to change the batteries later." You said as you stared at your camera screen.
"Me too. Anyways, let's compare." Dyo said as he jumped back on the bed softly.
"Ne. I'll start with the prettiest." You said as you showed Dyo a photo that you took of him.
Dyo laughed as he showed a photo of you.
"We should do this more often," You said as you switched cameras with Dyo "your photos are very pretty."
"Thanks. Yours are pretty, too." Dyo replied as he observed your photos closely.
You two sat there in silence, happily observing each other's photos.
"We should go and ask the others who's photos are better." You said as you stood up slowly
You two walked to the room that was somewhat loud (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and opened the door, revealing Xiumin who was wiping away water that had spilt.
The others were laughing and eating he leftover takeout.
"Ah! What happened?" You asked as you helped along with Xiumin.
"I ran into this room and tripped, making water spill everywhere. I was running because I walked in on Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Xiumin said as he wiped away one last bit of water.
"B-Baekhyun and who?!" Sehun said as his head popped out of the restroom.

"No one," you replied while trying to hold in a laugh "anyways, who's photos do you like most?" You asked while holding yours and Dyos camera carefully.
"Best 2 out of 3!!" Dyo said as he motioned for the other 2 to come to you.
"Hmm... I like this one!" Xiumin said as he pointed forwards your camera.
"Alright, how about you guys?" You asked as you turned in their direction.
Sehun and Chen pointed towards Dyo's camera, making you pout

"I WIN!!" Dyo yelled as he grabbed his camera and put his hand out for you to hold.
"someone help me." You quietly said as you turned back around towards Dyos direction.
The others giggled and started talking loudly once again.
You and Dyo walked back into Dyo's hotel room while you were still pouting.
"Now dare me to do something. But you know the usual rules when we do dares, Dyo." You said as you sat next to Dyo.

"Ah....Let's both go and bother Baekhyun and Chanyeol...if we can." Dyo said while holding in a laugh.
"That's not like you..." You replied while smiling widely.
"They hid their relationship! They deserve it haha." Dyo said as he placed his camera on the bedside table.
You did the same with your camera, but on the bedside on the other side of the bed.
"Let's go!" You excitedly said as you held onto Dyo's hand.
You two both ran to Baekhyuns hotel room, you in front and Dyo in the back.

You stopped to take a quick breath and counted from three to one.