19

"B-Baekhyun..." You mumbled as you patted a tear away with a soft white cloth.
"I'm...sorry...." You said as your voice trailed off quickly.
"There's nothing to be sorry about, Jaehee" Baekhyun said as he gave you a small smile.
"A-Ah....thank you..." You said as you hugged Baekhyun tightly.
"We should....e-eat." You added as you slowly sat up and wiped your tears.
You had no idea where Dyo was.
You wanted to look for him, but he wasn't there.
"Dyo's getting the food." Baekhyun said as he stood up and patted your tears away with a soft cloth.
You grabbed another soft cloth and did the same for Baekhyun, making both of you smile as you guys started to hit each other.
"Ya..!" You smiled through your tears as used Baekhyuns soft cloth to hit him.

You forced yourself to forget about what just happened, and well, you did when you saw Dyo with a bunch of food in his hand.
You walked quickly towards a seat so you could eat as soon as possible.
You stared at the steaming food as the others sat down around the table filled with hot, delicious food waiting to be eaten.
Your big smile soon turned into a frown when you noticed that someone was missing, but no one noticed due to their hunger and desire to eat the extremely hot food.
You looked around and observed around you to find out who the missing person was.
"Why aren't you eating, Jaehee?" Baekhyun asked as he stuffed food in his mouth.
"Someone's missing.....b-but i can't figure out who." You said as you looked around once more.
"It's.....Sehun.... He said he'll be back in a minute."
"A-Ah..." You sighed as you grabbed a pair of chopsticks.

*time skip*

"Carry me." You said to Baekhyun as you put your arm around his neck.
"Make me." He replied
You suddenly jumped and landed in his arms, making you laugh as he carried you around bridal style.
"Ya!!?" You yelled as he set you down and carried you once more, but this time you were practically hanging off his shoulder.
You laughed loudly as Baekhyun started walking around, and you were smacking his butt so you could get off.
"Ah! D.O.! Help me!" You laughed even harder this time.
"Don't listen to her!" Baekhyun yelled as he walked faster when Dyo diverted his attention to you two.
Dyo started to run towards you two as Baekhyun carried you bridal style again so he could run without hurting you.
"Ah!" You playfully yelled as Baekhyun locked the door behind you two.
"Ya!! Let me in!" Dyo yelled as he pounded on the door.
"No!" Baekhyun yelled back.
Suddenly the door opened and there revealed a squishy Dyo with a card in his hand.
You ran towards Dyo and stuck your tongue out at Baekhyun, making him pout as he laughed.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." Dyo said with a serious face, but soon smiled afterwards.
"Ne....Satansoo..." Baekhyun said as he gave Dyo a big pout once again.

*time skip.....again...*

"Do you want to go to the park today?" You asked Dyo as you stared out into the bright sky.
"Ne. We could bring some snacks if you want" Dyo replied as he smiled at you
"We should bring some chips or something, but it is cold outside..." You returned the smile back to Dyo.