5

I quickly raised up my camera and took photo too, which made Jaehee look up quickly.
"Oops...forgot to turn off the flash" I said as i laughed.
"But i'm not pretty...," Jaehee said as she looked down at the photo of me that she just took "You're pretty..."
"You're even better than pretty, ah... You're beautiful, Jaehee" I said as i looked down at my camera to observe the photo i just took of Jaehee.

"A-Ah....Thank you.." She blushed as she took a photo of a Christmas tree that was outside a fancy restaurant.
"Ya!!!" I heard Chanyeol yell as a firework exploded.
I heard Jaehee chuckle as i took one more photo of her without her noticing.
"It's so pretty!" She said as she looked up at the multiple fireworks "I gotta take a picture, quick!!" She said as her camera clicked multiple times.
I did the same thing, but i only took a couple pictures.
Baekhyun elbowed me as he walked by and gave me a small smirk, making sure that Jaehee didn't see.
"You can do this!" Chanyeol whispered.

I then proceeded to raise my hand and walk towards Chanyeol, who was now giggling while backing up cautiously.
I soon gave up and went back to Jaehee, who was now observing the scenery around her and following the rest of the group.

*Your POV*

I overheard one of the members saying "Kiss her already!!" While i was turned away and taking photos.
'Were they talking about me..? No way... No one would fall for me...' You thought as you then proceeded to follow the group.
"Ah! Wait for me, Jaehee!" You heard Dyo yell as he was running towards you.
Fan girls were screaming now that they've recognized some of the group members and the security guards went to go block ones who walked towards all of you.
"Ahhh!! Isn't that Baekhyuns sister?!!!?" someone yelled
"I ship Jaesoo so much!!! Ahh!!!" another person yelled
The other members were now waving hello to some fans and walking at the same time, while chanyeol was getting scared by the fireworks again.

You started to wave to other fans, making them scream even louder than before.
You adjusted the mask on your face and yelled out "Hello!" to everyone.
"Kiss Dyo!!" You heard someone yell.
You heard multiple "Yeah!!"'s after that and then looked at D.O., who was still wearing a mask, but you could tell that he was blushing too.

*Back at the hotel*
(420blazeit)

"They made another ship name called Jaesoo." You laughed as you packed up your belongings.
Baekhyun laughed "Well i ship it." He said without realizing what he had said.
"I-I mean...!"
"Oh shut up, I know you do," You replied while zipping up your suitcase "anything else?"
"No, i'm all packed and ready." Baekhyun said as he zipped up his suitcase.
"Ah. We should go check on the others," You replied "Make sure that they're not messing around again haha"
You walked out of your warm hotel room, and was then suddenly met with cold air.
You knocked gently onto Dyos hotel door and grabbed a box of pocky in your bag.
"Annyeonghaseyo" You two said in unison.
"Ah...Want to have some pocky?" You asked Dyo as you opened the box of of Cookies and Cream pocky.

"Of course! Come on in!" Dyo said excitedly as he grabbed a pocky stick.
"Ah...Are you done packing yet?" You asked Dyo as you finished munching on a pocky stick.
"Yes! I was just laying on my bed a while ago." Dyo said as he grabbed another pocky stick.