35

BOIII REPACKAGE ALBUM BOIIIIIII
-----

"Kyungsoo-ah..." You complained as you pouted while trying to change "I do indeed enjoy your back hugs," You took a deep breath "but now is not the time." You said as you pulled the dress up your body.

"Do you need help zipping it up?" Kyungsoo asked as he let you go and placed his hand on your back where the zipper was. (why does he sound like a pervert here o.O)

"Well...okay. Yes." You sighed as you moved your hair over to a side of your shoulder so it wouldn't get caught in the zipper "Thank you."

"Mhm" Kyungsoo said as he gave you a back hug again "You're welcome"

You chuckled and brushed your hair one last time.
"Alright. I'm ready." You said to Kyungsoo as you walked out of your bedroom "You ready?" You asked him.

"Yeah." He said as he patted his suit "Let's go." He added as you two held hands tightly while walking out the door.

*time skip*

"Kyungsoo...." You pouted "This is the most expensive restaurant in town..."

"I can pay for it." He said "I planned this a long time ago."
You gave him a worried expression, but then sighed it off mentally as you two walked into the restaurant.

You two were then directed to your table, which was on the balcony outside of the restaurant.
'Man...' You thought as you looked around 'This is really nice'

"We'll get the special #4." Kyungsoo said as soon as you two sat down "Thank you." He said after the waitress nodded.

You two sat there in silence, looking around at the scenery and the dim lit balcony filled with the scent of candles.
"(Y/N)?" Kyungsoo interrupted the silence as he adjusted himself in the chair
"Yes?" You answered back as you diverted your attention to him.

"What are your opinions about us having kids?" He asked, making you slightly tense up.
"Well..." You looked away to think "I would like to have kids when i'm older. I think it would be great!" You smiled.

Your response made Kyungsoos face light up as he rested his forearms on the table "I do too." He said "How many kids?"

You slightly poured your lips in response to his question "Perhaps 2 kids." You said.
"One girl, one boy?" He asked.
You nodded in reply, but you two soon got interrupted by the food arriving at your table.

*time skip*

Kyungsoo scraped the last bit of food on his place and sipped the last bit of soup there was to eat.
"Wanna watch the sunset?" Kyungsoo asked.

You two stood up and walked to the railing of the balcony and stared off into the red and blue sky.

"You know..." Kyungsoo said calmly as he gripped your hand "I've been thinking about something lately." He said as he turned his head towards you.

"Yes?" You said as you turned your head towards Kyungsoo

"I'm glad i met you. Our hard work payed off and now we have a decent house to live in." He took a breath "And well, thanks to you, I helped achieve so much in life. Without you, i would be helpless."

"Kyungsoo..." You relaxed yourself "What are you trying to say?"

He sighed slightly "What i'm trying to say is that you're the most important person in my life, (Y/N). I really want to thank you for encouraging me and helping me after all these years..."

"And one more thing," Kyungsoo let go of your hand.

"(Y/N)." He said as he kneeled down with a black velvet box in his hands
"Will you marry me?"

-----
ew
so cheesy

anyways
Thank you for reading my lame ass story! I literal wrote this after a month of knowing EXO, therefore their personalities are just way off.
But thanks for reading anyways.

I would've written another bonus smut chapter, but tbh i'm not feeling it right now lol.

And if you're interested in a Xiumin x reader right now, go check out my book, "Artificial playboy." (shameless self promotion here lmao). I'm still working on it and it has a loooonnng way to go before it's finished.

I also am working on a smut book (not
published yet) so hopefully i don't give up on it and let y'all down.

Anyways, THANK YOU for enjoying my story!

-AhKyungsoo