12

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we are descending." The flight attendant said as you felt the plane slightly go down.
You quickly buckled your seatbelt on and looked outside the window, which had a beautiful view clouds.
You got your camera out and took several photos, then you put your camera away and continued to look outside of the cold window.
"It's pretty, isn't it?" Dyo said as he smiled at you.
"Yeah, even though i've seen the clouds practically my whole life." You said as you grabbed Dyo's hand lightly.
"Ne....They seem....different today." Dyo said as his grip got tighter.

*time skip*

You looked around the crowded airport and was greeted by several camera flashes so you turned around and went to go wait for the others.
"Do we have everyone?" You asked loudly as you stood behind Sehun.
"Ah, Sehun. Did we leave anyone behind?" You asked as you poked his shoulder.
"Ne, we have everyone." Sehun replied.
"Put your mask on so there won't be as much of a crowd like there is right now." You yelled out to the group members.
"Ne!" You heard.
You slowly walked out behind Baekhyun who was holding Chanyeols hand tightly.
"Ah...Dyo?" You suddenly realized that Dyo wasn't with you.
"Ne??" You heard a faint voice.
You stopped and waited for Dyo who was walking alone.
"Ah, i don't want to lose you." You said as you grabbed his hand quickly and then slipped your hand away lightly.
"I don't either, Jaehee." Dyo said as you two were once greeted with flashing cameras again.
Suddenly you felt a pair of strong arms grab your wrist and pull back strongly.
"Ya!?" You yelled out as the force of the pull began to get stronger.
"D-Dyo!!" You yelled as you fell down on your butt.
Dyo quickly yelled back and ran towards you as the others looked behind, clueless that someone was clearly trying to kidnap you.
"Meomchwo!!" You yelled the man to stop as you struggled to stand up.
The others had began pulling you away from the strange man.
You yelled from the pain of how hard the man was holding your wrist, but luckily you got freed from the mans grip and where suddenly hugged by Baekhyun.
Security was now holding the strange man down and the others were now helping you with worried looks on their face.
"Are you okay?" Dyo asked as he helped you stand back up.
"I guess..." You replied as your hands shook as you held tightly onto Dyo's hand.
"I should have looked after you more. I'm so sorry..." Dyo said as he hugged you tightly but not too tight or loose.
"I-It's okay....We should hurry, now." You said as you walked slowly towards the others.
"Are you okay?" all the members asked.
"N-Ne..." you replied as you rubbed your wrist that was pulled and gripped tight on.
You walked quickly but held tightly into Dyo's hand because you didn't want anything else to happen.
You sighed in pain as you touched your wrist again, this time you were now in a van to EXO's next concert.
"A-Ah...It hurts..." You mumbled quietly as you massaged your wrist.
Dyo gave you a worried look and proceeded to put his hand around your waist and pull you closer to him.
"It's okay, the doctor will check to see if anything bad happened." Dyo said as he kissed your forehead.
"Will you be able to sub for Lay today?" Baekhyun asked as he observed your bruised wrist.
"I don't know, but i'm hoping yes. I don't think it should be this bad." You replied as you held up your wrist for Baekhyun to see.
"Maybe i just need an ice pack. The pain doesn't feel that bad, it's just that i'm bruised." You said as you rested your left hand on your thigh.