Panic! At The High School Chapter 2

I walked in the direction where Ryan had previously pointed. I was nervous. I mean it's a new school and ugh. I'm stressing out.

I had to glance down at my schedule again only to realize I had math. Great.

I went to the class to find a smiling teacher. I found out her name was Ms. June, like Ryan said. When I told her he had helped, she murmured,

"What a sweet boy. What a flirt."

I blushed slightly at that. I mean, he was flirting... a lot.

I surprisingly made it through math and even met a girl named Copeland Quinn. She was a beautiful girl with long curly hair, and the most beautiful eyes. All the boys in class were drooling over her and she said it was me. Ha. Ha. No.

Now, to second period.

I made my way over to the big gym. I walked in and looked around. It was completely empty until I realized everybody was probably changing.

I walked over to the gym teacher. He was a burly man named Coach Alex. He told me to go to a table that had a plethora of grey and green shorts and shirts.

"Those are the standard uniform for this class. You can borrow a pair today and bring in some tomorrow or just buy them. Ten dollars for shirts and shorts."

I took one of each and handed him a twenty dollar bill.

"Thanks miss. And don't forget to tie up your hair. We don't play around in here."

"Yes sir." Was all I could say. I was about to die from laughter. He was so serious. It's just P.E.

Oh. I think I'm supposed to meet somebody in here!! Oh well. I guess they get to see me all sweaty.

-

Once I got out of the changing room, I noticed all of the girls were looking at me oddly. Maybe it was because I was wearing the school's shorts. They were pretty short, but the girls who brought their own were much shorter.

'Oh, or maybe it's because you're the new girl.' I said to myself.

I was looking around the room until I found Copeland! I mentally sighed in relief as I walked over to her. Somebody I know! She spotted me and squealed as she ran over to my side of the gym.

Now everybody was looking at us. The guys too.

I mean, the prettiest girl in class was talking to the new student. I'd be interested too.

Once everybody went along with their original conversations, Copeland started talking.

"Brendon is certainly keeping an eye on you."

"Wait. Who?" I said.

"The cutie on the left of the basketball hoop, silly. I'm suprised you haven't heard of THE Brendon Urie yet." She said playfully.

"Well it is only second period."

I looked over to find a boy a few yards away from me in grey shorts and a green shirt. I studied his face.

He had a chiseled chin. His big cheeks, set in a wide grin, gave his face more youth that his jawline took away. His eyes were a sparkling chocolate brown, just like his fluffy hair. I looked down a few inches and saw his lips.

Oh. His lips.

They were full and plump and light pink. Oh.

I was startled back into reality when I heard Coach Alex blow his whistle. I was out of my trance and saw Copeland giggling like a maniac. I took another glance at Brendon and he was staring right back. He quickly looked away and smiled.