Tease

Idk either but yeah enjoy! x

Harry sits in the corner, smirk adorning his face while he watches Niall squirm on the bed unable to do anything. Niall's wrists are tied to the bedpost and he has a thick vibrator lodged in his ass set at full speed. That cock ring at the base of his dick, stopping him from orgasming, is proving to be a pain for Niall ; Harry can see the way the tip is an angry red, preventing him from any kind of release. Honestly, there's a strange sense of power Harry gets from this, from watching Niall's small body writhe on the bed and babble incoherently, it's something Harry likes to get off on.

"A-ah, Daddy-- fuck." Niall shakes, back arching as his body goes through the motions of another dry orgasm. Niall's over-stimulated and this is all too much but at the same time not enough.

Harry stands from the chair and loosens his tie as he walks closer to the bed. He's still in his work attire, tight black trousers and crisp white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"D-daddy," Niall pants; lifting up as best he can when Harry leans in for a kiss. Niall lets these little moans out into their heated kiss; Harry has a hand wrapped around his cock, languidly stroking the length with no particular rhythm, while the other undoes the ties around Niall's wrists.

Harry stops all too soon and whine threatens to leave Niall's throat but then the older is climbing onto the bed, head hovering over his painful erection. Harry doesn't attend to that right away though, instead he kisses Niall's pale thighs, nipping at the skin slightly. He can feel Niall getting slightly annoyed over the fact that he's missing the one spot that craves his attention right now.

"Please, Daddy." Niall says shakily.

"Please what?" Harry starts sucking a bruise into Niall's thigh.

"Daddy, I need--"

Niall's sentence is cut off as Harry sucks at Niall's balls, tracing his tongue on a protruding vein before licking at the tip. Harry engulfs Niall's cock; the boy moans, resisting the urge to fist a hand in Harry's hair. Harry hums around his length, Niall keens low in his throat, and bobs his head a few more times before pulling off with an obscene pop.

Harry smirks up at Niall, it's more like a teasing grin, pushing the vibrator in Niall's ass as deep as it will go. He thrusts the toy in and out slowly, loving the way Niall's moans go higher in pitch. Niall grunts as Harry pulls out the toy completely. Harry watches how Niall's gaping hole clench on nothing but air; Niall could definitely fit something bigger inside him than the vibrator if he tried.

"Daddy, I need you." Niall brings him out his trance and he turns his full attention to the boy. "P-please fuck me."

Gladly. Harry has been trying to resist the temptations to fuck Niall so he could tease him. He leans back on his knees to take off his belt, throwing it somewhere on the floor, and tugs down his trousers and boxers to his knees. His cock slaps straight up to his abdomen and he lets out something akin to a hiss when he starts jerking off, smearing precome over the length as his hand starts to move faster. He stops reluctantly; he doesn't want to come just yet, he wants to paint Niall's insides with his come.

Harry motions to grab the lube in the top drawer of the nightstand but Niall stops him.

"No lube--I just-- I need you so bad."

Harry pushes into Niall's in one swift movement, a guttural moan escaping his lips; being inside Niall always feels good. He starts moving his hips, and soon, languid thrusting turns into pistoning hips as Harry nears his release.

"Fuck, Daddy, I want to come, please let me come." Niall nearing his 4th dry orgasm and he's so desperate to orgasm properly.

Harry bends down so that his mouth is beside Niall's ear. "I suppose you have been a good boy for me." Harry uses a hand to take off the cock ring, "come for me baby boy."

And he does. Niall's body goes rigid as his orgasm racks his body, his mouth open in a silent scream and cock spurting strings of come over his chest and Harry's. Harry doesn't take much longer, Niall's muscles clamping down on his cock tightly, milking him dry.

"Fuck Niall ," Harry groans, collapsing on top of the younger boy.

"Let's shower," Harry says after a minute or so, but his reply is one of snores. Niall is fast asleep.

Harry can only chuckle.