Stranger in Moscow..

"MICHAEL, WHAT. DID. I. SAY?? YOU STAND HERE; RIGHT NEXT TO JERMAINE, NOT NEXT TO TITO! GOT IT?" I nod my head yes, holding my emotions back. I knew not to express my anger and sadness around him. I learned that a long time ago..
     "Great. Now lets move on. We start the song like this:.." Oh God just stop. None of us want to be doing this on a saturday afternoon while we could be with friends, or be normal teenagers. Sitting in bed, on our computers or phones, texting girls or something. Not rehearsing for some damn record audition.
     "ARE YOU LISTENING MICHAEL??" Oh shit. "Yes sir," I say, even though I have no idea what's going on.
     "ACT LIKE IT THEN."
     "Jeez. There's no reason for you to yell." I say under my breath.
     "What did you just say, boy?" Might as well have jumped in front of a driving car. I just gulp and look him right in the eye as he slowly walks up to me..
     "I said what did you just say?" I can't stand this anymore. Feeling his hot breath on my face while he gives me a threatening stare down. Not on my fucking watch anymore.
     "I SAID GET OUT MY FACE." Damn. After all the terrible things he's done to me, and all the scared feelings I have connected to the other times I dared to confront him, I really decide to go through this again? I'm gonna be like fourty years old singing about this..
SLAP
     "JOSEPH." My mother yells after my father just about slaps the shit out of me. "GET AWAY FROM THAT BOY. Michael, go to your room!"
     Typical mother. Not like I didn't want to be there in the first place.
I get upstairs and close my bedroom door behind me. At least I still have my phone haha. Oo, and Ellie actually accepted me. Yess.
     "Hey," I text her. Hopefully she responds.. It would be nice to have a girlfriend again. That last girl was a trip though, saying she's gonna have my baby.. That kid was not my son lmao.