Too soon..?

*Ellie's pov, July 19th, 2016.*
Today's the day. I can't believe I'm fucking 17 already, plus I'm getting adopted by my boyfriend's famous family.? Fuck. Me. Up. This is the best year ever. And I get a record deal with them.? I'm the luckiest girl in the world, officially. I'm so happy I could cry. But no,I can't. My makeup would mess up, and that just can't happen today. This is gonna be the biggest birthday I've ever had. Kim was kind enough to drive me out to his house to spend a few days with them on my birthday weekend. Now, they're inviting a bunch of famous people to the house, and we're having a big ass party for me! I can't believe they would do this for me, I didn't even meet them that long ago, but Katherine insisted. Thank God Joseph still doesn't know about me and Michael, or I would still be in Vegas in foster care. Well, technically I am, but not much longer at least. The adoption is moving fast so they say, so by December at the most I should be Ellie Jackson. Omg the butterflies! Okay Ellie, relax. Today is gonna be a good day. The party is about to start, you need to get your dress and stuff on.
I get up from my chair in my room, and make my way over to my closet. I pull out the long maroon skirt with the slit up the side, and throw it onto my shoulder as I walk over to my dresser and grab my dark grey, long sleeved crop top. Damn. I'm gonna look so fucking nice tonight, Michael isn't gonna be able to control himself. But do I really want him to.? I've been thinking of him in sexual ways lately, I don't even know why.. Some part of me just wants to.. Ugh Ellie, get your fucking head out of the gutter. We've only been together for four months, and he's not even like that. Get a fucking grip, girl. But it is so wrong.? Maybe he's even thinking the same thing.. I sure hope so...
I start getting dressed and pick out some jewelry to wear. I choose my silver heart necklace, but I decide not to wear any. I'm just not feeling it, I look better without it. I find myself just staring at the mirror. I'm actually more anxious than any other feeling I thought I would have.. Why am I so scared.? Oh god, please don't cry right now.. Please calm down.. I immediately blink tears away when I hear my door open.
     "Ellie, we're ready for you to come down."
Oh. It's just Janet.
     "I'll be down in a minute." I tell her, and hear the door close. I take a few deep breaths, slip on my black heels, and head carefully downstairs. Carpet and heels just don't mix very well. I realize more and more flaws as I take more steps down the stairs. My stomach looks fat, my ankle scars are visible, my boobs are huge, and I'm just wayy too short. But obviously it's just me. Hopefully. I come around and am now facing everybody. They start clapping and gasping at my appearance. Michael is covering his face, dressed in a very nice tuxedo and dress shoes. I think he's a little too excited to see me.. Omg... He eventually notices his, um, anyway, and covers himself. Me and him turn red, and I continue down the stairs. I can already see some of our famous guests. Cher, Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Wesley Snipes, Diana Ross, And omfg... Who's that boy.? He looks kinda like Michael... I finally get to the bottom and am immediately greeted by everyone. Lots of hugs and kisses, Michael's still so shy about me in front of his family, most don't know about me, but still. He comes up to hug me, and tells me that I look beautiful. Then whispers into my ear "We need to talk later" and kisses my cheek. What the hell was that about.? It kinda turned me on tbh, but what if it's something bad.? No, that can't be, because he kissed me after he said it.. Anyway, a few of the guest came up to me and we stated chatting. It was nice, but my stupid anxiety made me want to run and hide. Those damn pills don't even work. I should probably take more.. After about an hour, Katherine called everybody to the table for a toast. Oh no.. Even more attention on me... Kill me now.
      "Can I have everybody's attention? We are all gathered here today for a very special person, Ellie Jackson, for her 17th year living. She is a very beautiful person, inside and out. Even though I've only known her for a short time, I feel like I'm starting to be a better person because of her. She has so much love and compassion for everything, and she's actually using that for great things. She's planning on going to college for philanthropy, and is gonna share her kindness with the world and make it a better place. Isn't that great?" Everybody cheers for me, and I turn to the brightest shade of crimson.
     "That's right. She's gonna be an amazing leader. With her singing, her artistic skills, her kindness, there's no doubt in my mind that's she's gonna be in history books until the end of time. We love you very much Ellie! Here's to this year and many many more!" They all raise their glasses to me and cheer. I have never felt so special in my whole life..
Around 10:00, we all got together for me to open gifts. I ended up opening $1,000 worth of stuff, mostly clothes, makeup, and shoes, and I'm grateful for every penny of it. I even got a gift card to the pet store lmao. They know me so well. After everything was opened, it was getting late and the party ended. When everybody was gone, I decided to head up to bed. I'm completely worn out. My mind has been screaming all day, there was so many people and my anxiety hates that. I get to the top of the stairs and see a note on my door. I get to my door and read it : After you're done reading this, meet me in my room. We still need to talk. Ugh,I forgot all about that.. I set my heels down and head over to his room. The door is slightly open, but I knock anyway. "Come in, E." He says to me and I enter.
     "You wanted to talk.?" I question.
     "Can you close the door baby girl?" I close it and turn back to him.
     "I hope this doesn't freak you out, what I'm about to say. I've been thinking about a few things, and I've also been talking to my brothers about some stuff.. After hearing what they had to say, I did some research on my own about it, and finally made up my mind. I know we haven't been dating very long, and I know how you feel about this, but I just needed to ask you now.. When I saw you come down those stairs.. You looked so beautiful, I just felt like this would be the perfect day to bring it up." He gets up from his bed and walks over to me, looking me deep in my eyes as he wraps his arms around me.
     "I think I know where this is headed.." I say as I wrap my arms around him, too. I bite my lip looking into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. But aren't we moving too fast.?
     "I wouldn't doubt it. Ellie, would you like to spend some time in here with me? If you know what I mean.."
     "I know exactly what you mean, baby." I reach up, grab his face, and kiss him. He immediately kisses me back, and I push him towards the bed. He falls back, and I climb on top of him. We remove each other shirts and I unbuckle his pants while he pulls my skirt down. He starts rubbing my back, occasionally moaning into my mouth. He grabs my ass, which causes a loud moan to escape my lips. I feel him smile as he massages it. He's getting really hard, and I'm wondering if I can even handle all of him. I've only had sex once, but against my will. I'm surprised I'm so turned on to do it now. I break the kiss and sit up on his waist and look into his eyes. I still have my bra and underwear on. I take his face into my hands.
     "I love you so much, Michael Jackson." I say with a smile.
     "I love you so much too, Ellie Jackson."
He grabs me and kisses me, holding me in a hug. We break the kiss after a few minutes, and I unhook my bra, letting it drop onto the floor. He grabs both my breasts and just looks me in the eyes. This is the most precious thing that's ever happened during our relationship so far, and I'm so happy to be sharing such a beautiful moment with him. He ends up kissing my neck and moving all down my body, flips me over so he's on top, and continues. He reaches my underwear, and slowly takes it off with his teeth. Thank God I shaved today..
     "Wow. Your body is so beautiful Ellie." He's practically drooling at the sight of me. I can't say anything though, my V is basically a TLC song right now. He kisses it, and props my legs up so he can get in easily. He goes down on me, and I swear I've never felt anything so good in my life...