.Break Of Dawn.

*Michael's pov*

Am I even doing this right? How do I know which spots to lick and which ones not to? She isn't being loud, but she's not quiet either.. I grab her waist and pull her closer to me so I can go deeper. She keeps moving away, I must be doing something wrong.. I slide two fingers in, hoping that would help, and I guess it does. She grabs my hair, almost pushing me away, and I feel her starting to shake a little bit. I heard that's a good sign. I keep pumping my fingers inside of her while eating her at the same time.
     "Baby, I'm close!" She moans, and I quickly pull away. I stand up, looking over her slim, caramel toned body, and lick my lips unwillingly. I can't help it. Everything just fits perfectly into place.. Her curves are amazing. Starting with her DD breasts, her small stomach, her thick thighs... Her honey brown orb eyes tearing through  me with the most lustful, yet yearning, look. She wants me to continue, and I have no problem doing so. I climb on top of her and she immediately crashes her lips into mine. The way we move in sync drives me wild, and we feel ourselves grinding to the beat of our kisses, which causes us both to moan into each other's mouths. Since I took Ellie's panties off, and me being on top of her grinding, I could feel a climax coming. I knew she was close to hers as well. I pull my boxers down, and slowly push myself into her. She gasps loudly and breathes heavier. I've never done this before, so I'm just as surprised as she is. It's a great feeling though, thrusting in and out of such a beautiful person that I want to spend the rest of my life with.. Brings tears to my eyes, and I look down so she won't notice. Not like she'll be able to though, her eyes are closed, taking it all in. I go faster and harder as I get closer and closer to releasing myself. I kiss and bite down on her chest and neck, feeling more and more sweat pour out of my body. Ellie's holding onto my back, creating scratches. It hurts, but feels good at the same time. I finally climax, right before Ellie does, and I keep going slowly before eventually pulling out. She looks at me and smiles, out of breath.
     "I love you."
     "I love you too." I say as she sits up and kisses me. We lay down cuddling for the rest of the night. We don't wake up until 10:00 in the morning. That is gonna be a night I'll never forget. I think it's safe to say she's the love of my life.

*One month later, Ellie's pov*

I wake up from my bed feeling nauseous as all hell, and run to the bathroom. I swear I haven't thrown up so many times in a row before. What the fuck is going on.? I didn't eat anything bad I don't think.. All I eat is plants, how the fuck do I get poisoning from that.?? Wait.. When was the last time I had my period...? Ohhh no. I refuse to let my mind wander to that. He used a condom, didn't he.? I pull myself together after I hear a knock at the door. I open it, and there's Michael standing in the doorway.
     "Are you okay baby girl.?" He asks, but for some reason I'm pissed...
     "I'm fine" I respond, pushing past him going back to my room. I get dressed, grab some money, and head out to the store. Something is up, and I deserve to know what it is.

*Later that day*

I pull the white and pink stick out from underneath me, and set it on the bathroom counter while I check my phone. I have a full ten minutes to waste. I check the news app, and see what's going on. Trump saying something stupid, Zika virus, Rio Olympics, blah blah blah. Nothing too exciting. The ten minutes are up, and I'm too anxious to read it even though I have to.. Well, at least I have Michael's birthday present now..

*August 29, 2016*...

After we all ate a special night out dinner for Michael's birthday, it's 9:00, and we head home. The family really doesn't celebrate holidays or anything, I think they only did something for me because 1) I wasn't a part of their family officially yet, and 2) They were just being kind. When we get home, we all head off to bed, but I stop by Michael's room to give him his only present..
     "Michael.? May I come in.?"
     "Yes, of course baby!" I enter into his room, he's standing by his closet, deciding which shirt to put on I'm guessing. He's only wearing his soft, flannel pajama pants, and his body is so lean and perfectly coloured, even the few white dots on his back... The sight gives me chills.. No. I am not getting turned on right now, this is not the moment for that.
     "I, uh, got something for you love." He turns around and looks at me holding the small gift bag out for him to grab.
     "Aww. You didn't have to, Ellie."
     " Um, I think I did.." Ohh gosh.. I'm really scared.. He pulls it out: A positive pregnancy stick. He just looks at me, scared but excited.?
     "Surprise baby!" Is all I can get out.. I feel a tear fall down my face. Next thing I feel is his arms around me, and him kissing my forehead, rubbing my stomach at the same time.
     "I love you Ellie, but..."