Carousel

*Three months later*
     "Are you sure you're gonna be there, love?" I ask Ellie nervously through the phone. Today is a very big day for me and my brothers. We're performing at the local carnival, and Ellie is planning on meeting me there. Plus, it's the forth of July! We've never met in person before, this will be the first time I actually see her.. We've video chatted before though, so at least I know she's really the girl in the pictures. But I'm so shy... I hope it goes well. I like her so much..
     "Of course silly. I have the tickets in my hand right now! I wouldn't miss it for the world." Her voice is so sweet and innocent, like an angel.. I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world, having someone so special talking to me.. Is being in love possible at 16 years old.? It sure feels like it..
     "Aww okay. I can't wait to finally meet you! I've waited three months for this. This is gonna be the best day ever." Hopefully.
     "Yesss same Mikey. It's gonna be great. I gotta go, it's a two hour drive from me. I'll see you there."
"Kay." We hung up, but I kept the phone by my ear; hoping maybe it didn't hang up, and that I would hear her voice say the words I so desperately wanted to hear. "I love you too" I say into the phone, even though I know she's gone. I hope she feels the same way when I tell her how I feel tonight.
     "MICHAEL WE'RE LEAVING. GET DOWN STAIRS NOW." I'm so tired of his voice. I have two more freaking years of this nonsense. Kill me now.
———————————————————————————
We arrive at the carnival, which is the same as Ellie, after two and a half hours in the car because Joseph didn't read the directions thoroughly. We park behind the stage and unload our supplies, and wait for instructions from our mother. I just wanna be with Ellie... I even snuck flowers for her.. Jermaine said ladies loved that. I mean, I guess?
     " Okay kids. I bought each of you a wristband for the rides. It's 2:00 now, so I want you to be back by 6:00 for the show and fireworks, okay? Go have fun and don't get too dirty!"
     "Yes mom" We all say in unison. Then we run off in all different directions. Now where would Ellie be? She has purple hair, so it shouldn't be hard.. Then I see the color over by the Ferris wheel. I've never shook so hard in my life...

*Ellie's point of view*
This is boring so far, and I've only been here for an hour?! Come on now. Scrolling through the same four apps over and over again is no fun. Where is Michael.? I look around, but can't see his poofy afro anywhere.. I guess I'll go back to my phone and wait a little bit longer before going on the rides. I wanna hit up the carousel first.
     "Hey." HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I literally jumped so fucking high, I swear I saw Jesus. And now my phone's in the mud. Greatt.
     "Who the hell..." I turn around and there he is. Michael fucking Jackson. So far he's a dick. But I immediately shut my mouth and just stare wide eyed at him. Even though he scared the shit out of me, the happiness and excitement I feel after finally being face to face with Michael is overtaking the anger, and I start to have this weird feeling in my stomach. Butterflies.? Hell no. I can't do that love shit. It's scarier than a spider crawling up your leg while looking over a balcony with a 10,000 foot drop. But why can't I say or move anything?
     "Uhhh, are you okay?" He asks me and I snap out of my trance like state. This boy, omg.
     "Yes yes I'm fine, just shy that's all.."
     "Well care to join me on one of the rides?" His manners... I kinda feel weak.. I feel my knees buckle, and pretend I'm just picking up my phone. I hope he couldn't tell...
     "Yes of course." I smile at him and he smiles back, showing all his perfectly aligned white teeth. God I'm so blessed to have this boy in my life. Maybe I do have feelings... Hold on, hell no you don't Ellie. Think, you dumb bitch. And stop saying God. That fucker isn't real..
He holds his hand out, wanting me to grab it. I take hold of him as he leads me over to the carousel. His hand is so warm and soft, but sweaty at the same time. I kinda like it...❤