Nice to finally meet you.

*Ellie's pov*

Jesus Christ, he's screaming his fucking head off.
     "Michael, calm the fuck down. You're not gonna die. Would you like to hold my hand.?" Hopefully that helps, but nope. Still screaming like a little kid. "Why are you screaming so much.? The ride just fucking started. It's gonna go much faster, so chill dude." We haven't even gotten glued to the wall yet, wtf Michael.? I look over at him and he's squeezing his eyes shut as the ride starts to speed up. Closer started playing in the background, and I reach over and grab Michael's hand. I could already see him starting to relax a little. I rub the back of his hand with my thumb, and he looks over at me and smiles. I swear, my heart fucking melted at that moment, and I had to smile back showing my lavender braces. I hated my smile, but I knew it gave him the same effects. I wish I could be more perfect for him though.. "...So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover..." We continue to stare at each other as we slowly feel ourselves falling in love. I knew this would be our song.

*Michael's pov*

I'm freaking out omg. This ride is gonna spin so fast that it'll end up flying and killing everyone. Why did I agree to this?? Because of her. I did this for the beautiful person looking into my eyes. Her smile warms my heart. Her hair falls perfectly onto her shoulders, her lavender braces suit her almost matching her hair, her eyeliner and lashes are perfect. She's perfect. And I'm so glad to be holding her hand right now. The ride is starting to slow down, thank God. I can finally relax. I take a few deep breaths, and go in to kiss Ellie when the ride starts fucking going insane again. I'm forced back against the wall, and my eyes shoot wide open. Ellie completely loses it at my reaction, like it's the funniest thing she's ever seen, but I'm not that upset. Her laugh is almost as gorgeous as she is. I feel my face starting to burn from embarrassment, and Ellie trys to comfort me, telling me not to be embarrassed. I slowly relax again. Hearing her reassurance just gets me. We go through two more rounds of this ride slowing down and speeding up before it ends. The ride comes to a stop and the doors open. As people are starting to exit, a boy in the back throws up everywhere. I couldn't bear to look, so I turn my eyes to Ellie instead, who's looking at the boy with concern. She's much more kind than I ever can be. I think it's just me, but I wouldn't even give him a second look. Disgusting.
Me and Ellie exit the ride, and start walking towards the Ferris wheel when my brother Jermaine runs over to us.
     "Ooo you got yourself a girl huh Mike?"
     "That doesn't concern you."
     "Well you guys are holding hands. It's pretty obvious. You did a good job though. She's hella fine."
I know he did not just fucking say that. Ellie looks away and crosses her arms, letting go of my hand. She's annoyed, and I'm about to do something about it. I push Jermaine and tell him to fuck off. Then he smiles at me, walks over to Ellie, and says "I'll fuck her first." What happened next was something I would never expect... Ellie punched him in the face and his nose started bleeding. He was on the ground struggling to get up, looking at Ellie with the most frightened face in the world. He eventually got up and ran off. I couldn't fucking believe it. She's so small...
     "Michael! Can you come here for a second?!" My mother yells to me. My father is no where in sight, so I assume it's safe and tell Ellie to wait for me. I run over to mother who looks concerned but happy?
     "So, who's your little friend?" She asks.
     "Her name is Ellie, I met her a few months ago..." I look down at the ground, expecting her to be mad at me.
     "I wanna meet her. Can you bring her over here so I can decide whether to get Joseph or not?" My heart sank at those words. I nod my head and walk over to Ellie.
     "She wants to meet you." I quietly tell Ellie. I hope this won't ruin anything we have..
     "Really?! Omg yayy! Where is she?!" Wow. She's definitely more excited than I am... "Come on silly! Let's go meet your mother!" I take off towards my mom with Ellie close behind. We get there and Ellie's out of breath, making my mother laugh.
     "Oh my.. You're even more cute up close. How are you?"
     "Hehe I'm good, how are you mam.?"
     "I'm doing just fine. I've seen you and Michael down there. You two seem really happy. May I have a word alone with her, Michael?"
     "Yes mam." Oh no.. What's she gonna say? I hope Joseph doesn't get brought into this... I'm just gonna hang out and get something to eat. Maybe it might calm me..

*Ellie's pov*

Why does she only want it her and me.? I hope she isn't upset...
     "Ellie, have a seat. You're not in trouble, I promise. I just wanna talk. As you can see, the carousel is right across the way, and my eyesight isn't bad."
     "You saw..."
     "Yes. I saw what happened, and I'm not mad actually. Just a little surprised. Michael doesn't know this, but I know more about his life than he thinks. I know about how he's been dating for a while now, and I knew about you two before he had a chance to tell anybody about it. I was cleaning the house one day, and found his notebook. Honey I tell you, almost every page in that book has your name in it."
She pauses to laugh, and I laugh along and blush at her confession. I'm known to do the same thing, honestly.
     "If Joseph knew about this, he would flip. Thankfully he's not smart enough to catch on. The way Michael has been acting recently should have clued him in. He's been eating his food faster, sometimes not eating at all, in his room as much as he can, brings his phone everywhere.. I don't know why that man hasn't caught on. From what I can tell, that boy is in love. No denying it. Seems like you might be too."
     "Well, I don't know about that actually.." I tell her. Love still scares me.. Maybe she can give me some good advice.
     "What do you mean, sweetie?"
     "It's just that I'm scared of love and relationships. I've been hurt so many times in the past.. I'm actually surprised that I said yes to Michael.. It's been over a year since my last relationship, that's how bad it was.."
     "Honey, you're not afraid of love. You're afraid of getting hurt. You like the idea of dating, but you don't want to actually be with someone because you don't want to get hurt again. Am I right?"
Ugh. She was completely right. I nod my head yes and look down. What's wrong with me?... She picks my head back up.
     "Michael is different. He's a gentleman, if you haven't already noticed. He's not like the boys you're used to dating, and trust me I know what you're used to. We raised him much better than that, and remember what I said earlier? He's in love, and when you're in love, you never hurt the person you're in love with. It's just not possible. Take in my words and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Now go run off with Michael. You'll be just fine."