Epilogue

(Natsu's Perspective)

I couldn't breath. I can't believe this is actually happening! Today I'm actually marrying the love of my life.

"Natsu?" A voice echoed through the silent room. I turned and saw Lisanna standing at the door. I looked at her and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She looked down at her feet.

"I came to apologize." She confessed. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I spat. I'm not in the mood to deal with Lisanna. She almost split me and Luce up and I wouldn't be able to love if that ever happened. So of course I'm pissed at her.

"I'm not going to apologize to that blondie." She frowned and crossed her arms.

"She has a name! She also happens to be my wife!" I yelled. Lisanna stared at me, tears running down her pale face. I don't pity her.

"She's not your wife yet." She chocked out. I held myself back from punching her.

"To me she is! Now if you have nothing else to say I think you need to leave."

"Natsu please-" I wouldn't let her finish.

"Now." I stepped towards her. She was shaking with fear. She looked at me. Before I could stop her she's pushed her like against mine. I immediately pushed her away and wiped my mouth.

"Why have her when you can have me! Me! Your childhood friend and old lover!" She screamed.

"Don't you see Lisanna! You're my past and Lucy is my future! Now leave before I kick you out myself!" I roared. She shook her head.

"I'm not leaving." She stated sternly. I was about to grab her when someone beat me to it.

It was a man I've never seen before. He had midnight blue hair that reached his ears and spiked up a little. A sort of human tattoo was on the center of his eyes. He wore a suit and tie. He didn't seem to mind that Lisanna was kicking and yelling cuss words at him.

"Sorry that this lady was bothering you Mr. Dragneel. I'll see to it that she stays outside." He answered stiffly as if he had practiced saying it over and over. I nodded.

"And you are...?" He gave me a wide smile.

"Name's Bixlow." He stuck out his large tongue and grinned. "I'm the bodyguard sort of guy here." He nodded once more before turning his face back into a poker face.

"I'll be here to watch the wedding." And with that he walked off.

Strange.

I closed the door only for a foot to stop it from closing. Who is it this time?

"Are you Natsu Dragneel?" A man taller then me pushed past me into my room. Who the hell is this guy.

He smoothed back his already blonde gelled hair and glared at me with a stern look.

"My name is Jude Heartfilia."

Is this Lucy's dad?!

"Aye!" I saluted. What the hell am I doing?!

"Anyways... I am here to make a deal." She sat down on one of the couches and clasped his hands together.

"A deal?" I raised an eyebrow.

"If you stop this stupid wedding and let Lucy think you don't love her then I will give you as much money seem fit."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. And I have pretty good hearing.

"Like hell I'm doing that." I mumbled.

"What? Why! You'll get money and Lucy will come back to the mansion!"

I walked up to him and punched him. Let's just hope Lucy won't get to mad.

"I'm marrying her because I love her. Not even a million dollars will ever change that!" I punched him again.

"Now stay and be a good father to Lucy or leave." He just stared at me in utter shock. He probably wasn't expecting that.

"How dare you hit me! I can get you in a lot of trouble for that!" He warned. I shrugged.

"Go ahead." I smirked. That seemed to catch him off guard because his tough demener changed comepletely.

After a couple minutes he left. I really need to talk to Lucy about that guy. He seems off.

"Wedding starts in five minutes!" A random voice yelled. I gulped.

Here we go.

><><><<<<<<<<<<<<>>>><<<><><

I walked down the red carpet down to the arch covered with vines and purple flowers. Everyone was sitting in front of me. Our friends and family. I felt a cold sweat fall down my face.

That's when I saw her.

Lucy slowly made her way down the walkway and everything but her faded away. All I saw were her chocolate brown eyes looking at me. Her dress was absolutely stunning also.

It was strapless and was a snowy white. From the waist down was ruffled. It dragged behind her and I saw Wendy carrying it delicately. I smiled once she appeared before me.

I knew in that moment that she was my world. She was everything I wanted. She was my soul mate and I hers. I held her perfect hands in mine as the priest began speaking.

Once I heard the words you may kiss the bride I smacked my lips against hers. She smiled and I smiled to. We stated like that for a minute or two before pulling away.

I picked her up bridal style and ran down the walkway. She giggled and laughed as I pushed through the front doors. We were planning on waiting but I can't wait anymore. I want to go on our honeymoon now!

"Natsu!" She said as I pushed her into the passenger seat. I smirked and started the engine.

"I love you Luce! Now we begin our journey to Narnia!" I screamed like a child. Lucy shook her head.

"You mean Crocus!"

The next chapter of our lives may be bumpy but as long as we're together I wouldn't want it any other way.

*******THE END******