011

I looked over at Ty, "I'll call for an ambulanc-" Seto was cut off, "N-No, Seto. I'll be fine!" Ty said clenching his teeth.

"Ty, you clearly aren't okay! You're puking blood, We're calling for an ambulance. I'll call Jas Marie and tell her the scoop." I passed Seto the house phone, "Thanks~" Seto said, beginning to dial 911.

I ran to my room, where it was more quiet. I took out my phone and clicked on Jocelyn's contact, straight away, she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey um, Jas...Ty kind of got hurt and uh- We're bringing him to the hospital," My voice was raspy and shaky, but Jocelyn Marie was devastated and angered. "W-WHAT?!" She roared as I held the phone tight.

I heard the sirens getting closer, "I-I gotta go!" I hung up and ran downstairs to open the door. The cold air hit me, "SETO, GET TY DOWN HERE!" I shouted.

- - - hospital. 3:12 a.m - - -

Ty's condition was bad, he had cuts all over his back and stomach. Damn I hate my dad. I thought to myself, I looked over at Ty. Ty was asleep, his hair covering his left eye. He looked peaceful.

"Hey Hazel?" Seto softly whispered walking in, "Oh hey, where have you been?" I whispered back. "I just got off the phone with Jocelyn, She's ticked off." Seto sat next to me.

"Has he been talking in his sleep?" He asked, "Only once, he said 'Carry me to my grave'. It was spooky," I laid my head on Seto's shoulder, intertwining my hand with his.

"That's odd. The doctor said it is alright if he talks in his sleep this night, he might be showing some sign of some sort," He murmured into my ear. I chuckled, "A sign of what? That he's having a dream? That's not a sign of anything."

Seto giggled, kissing my forehead. "We should probably get going and visit him in the morning," Seto whispered, I nodded. "Okay, let's go." I stood up.