When I Was Your Man Pt. 1

Sam and Dean came from a long tiring hunt and decided to go to the nearest bar. They both ordered something to drink when someone caught Dean's attention. He was sitting across the bar, talking to another guy, hot gorgeous true blue eyes, thin and sexy lips. He was still talking to the other guy and finally their eyes met. Dean looked away, little bit embarassed, and tried to look at him again and this time they smiled at each other. Dean turned to Sam.

'Hey, Sammy, check out the guy behind me. Don't be obvious.' Sam pretended to look for someone and saw him.

'He's a hottie Dean. Careful, looks like a heartbreaker to me.' Sam took a sip.

'Just in case you didn't notice, he's with a guy.'

'So? You gonna be a wuss now?' Dean looked at him again, perfect timing the guy he's with just went to the restroom. He stood up not taking his eyes off of him and walked across the bar and sat beside him.

'Hi, I'm Dean. I can't help but notice you across the bar.'

'You're not hard to miss either. How are you? I'm Castiel.' They shook hands. His hands are so soft.

'I don't usually do this but, would you like to go out and have some coffee with me?' He asked him still smiling. Castiel stared at him for a minute or two, marveling at his beauty.

'Sure.' He bit his lower lip. They exchanged numbers and talked about sorts of things. And finally, this is the night they've been waiting for. Dean called him.

'Hello?' Said, Castiel.

'Hey, are you excited for later? I can't wait to see you.' Dean said smiling.

'I am excited, I can't wait to see you either. Feels like it's been a week since I last saw you considering we just met at the bar the other day.'

'I've been waiting for this and I promise you, you won't regret it.'

'Okay, I'll see you later, yeah?'

'See you later. Bye.' When they both hung up, Dean threw his body at the couch. Sam saw when he came down from the stairs and fixing a cup of coffee.

'Someone's in love.' Sam said and took a sip.

'I don't know, man. He's something else. You know, for some reason, I can't seem to get him out of my head. It's not that I'm trying to, it's just that, everything I do I think of him.'

'Dean--' He looked at Sam. '--as much as I hate to say it, but you're in love, man.' Dean looked away and smiled. He took a nap and got ready for his date. It was 6:45 when he arrived at the address he gave him. It was nice house, huge for a single person living in it. He knocked and he heard footsteps running towards the door. He opened and saw his beautiful eyes, as if the world stopped for a moment.

'Hi, how was your day? I bought you some chocolates, I don't know if you like Feroches or not.' Dean said.

'You're early.' He took the box of chocolates and gave him a kiss on his left cheek. 'I love Feroches.' He smiled back. 'Just let me get my coat and we'll be on our way. Have a seat.'

'Thanks, no need to hurry, just take your time.' He waited patiently in the living room and looked around, he stood up and looked at the pictures on the small cabinet, he saw pictures of him together with the guy he was with at the bar. He heard his footsteps again coming down from the stairs. He was already wearing his coat and walked up to him.

'That's my brother Gabriel, the guy I was with at the bar few nights ago. Notice we have the same blue eyes?' He smiled and looked at him.

'Yeah, but your eyes are prettier.' He held his hand and they walked out of the house and got into his car. They talked about so many things. They were laughing together, ate some more and drank some more. When they finished, Dean got up and helped him with his coat. They walked towards his car.

'I love your car. Cars like these are rare nowadays, won't be able to find them elsewhere.' Castiel said.

'Yup, baby's special that way. I had her when I was just 16, until now.' Dean smiled. 'Shall we?' He opened up the door for him and dropped him at his place.
They got off and Castiel stood closer to Dean, right then and there, he knew he's in love.
'Would you like to go out with me again?' He asked.

'I'd love to, but this time, it'll be at my place. I'll cook, you're not allergic to seafood are you?' He smiled.

'No, I'm not. And I'd love that too.' They've reached the doorstep and Dean wants to kiss him but he thought it's too early for that.

'Have a good night, Dean Winchester.' He smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

'Good night.' He smiled back and couldn't wait to tell Sam what happened.

'Sam? I'm home!' Dean called. Sam woke up on the couch.

'Dean? Is that you? I fell asleep on the couch. How'd it go?' Sam scratched his eyes.

'He is wonderful.He is gorgeous and he loves Zeppelin. Oh, do you remember the guy he was with the other night? That's his brother. I knew it!'

'So, did you guys do it?' Sam grinned.

'What? No! Wipe that smirk off your face. I respect him, okay?'

'Oh c'mon! Until when? When's the next date?'

'Two weeks from now, he'll be working and we have to hunt for creatures.'

'Oh yeah? Where are you gonna take him?'

'He invited me to his place.' Dean looked down.

'That's it, Dean! Go hard!'

'Sammy, shut up, okay?! You're not helping. What did you do all day anyway?'

'Oh yeah, I surfed the net for weird cases. Fortunately, there's one in Phoenix, a guy that's working at a night club witnessed a murder while he was walking towards his car at the parking lot. Said he saw him change to the guy he murdered. As usual, cops didn't buy it and think he's nuts.' Sam pressed down until he reached the bottom part of the article.

'Might be a shapeshifter.'

'Could be. Wanna go to Phoenix?'

'Sure. I'll just take a shower, pack our things and we'll get going.'

'Okay, I'll go get something to drink. Be back in 30.'

N/A: How are you, guys? I'm sorry it always takes me so long to update my book but now it's Christmas break, there'll be more one shots for you! Thank you for taking some time to read my book and please feel free to comment or vote, if you want to or not. :)