chapter 1

Yo guys this is my first English fiction so if I wrote some mistakes XD don't mind awkeeeey , hope you'll enjoy it

Missoo POV

Every girl in the world thinks about her first date , first boyfriend , and the day when she'll be a bride and also her first time. It's seems normal right ?? But for me it's something that I can't reach anymore , something that I can't even imagine . Why ?
Simply cuz I'm blind . To give more details I wasn't blind when I was a child , but unfortunately I did an accident when I was 10 , and my brain was damaged , then I became blind . I visited a lot of doctors but sadly they all said that I don't have a chance to recover . So my parents decided to go to Los Angeles to find out a solution , but we ended up living there until that I had 17 . Honestly all the memories that I have about L.A are : going to the hospital for chemical treatment , went back home and learn Brell writing cuz now I can't see so I have to find ways to deal with it . Actually during my childhood there I didn't have friends , I mean real ones cuz the ones that I used to have were keeping my company just for money . The girls were always taking my stuffs and benefiting from me and also making fun of me beside my back . That was hurting me a lot but I was always smiling to don't look weak , I didn't want their pity , I was always holding ma self to don't cry in front of anyone but when I came back home , I spend time crying and complaining my bad luck . Nevertheless my parents keep telling me that I'll see again ; it doesn't work cuz I already lost hope . All of this years made me change to another person . I turned on a human who doesn't know pity . I became a peace of ice with no feelings inside . Yeah now I have 17 and my parents decided to go back to Korea , our native country . At first I was happy cuz I hated living here and I was thinking about a lot of things but I didn't know that what I was thinking about was true and that there is a lot of things waiting for me ................

So that's it , it's short right XD but it was like a presentation for you to know what's going on and the other blabla , anyway thnx for reading ♡♥
Kiss ♡