Twins

Lysander Scamander and his twin brother Lorcan run around their parents, Luna and Rolf Scamander in Diagon Alley.

"Mum, Mum! Can we go into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?" Lysander begs on his knees. Lorcan copying his louder brother.

"I don't know if that's a good idea?" Rolf looks to his wife wearily.

"I think it's a great idea! I haven't seen George and Angelia in ages!" Luna replies dreamily to her son's.

The two trouble makers race into the shop, greeted by its loud sounds and bright colors. Giving each other a mischievous smile, the head over to the free sample section of the store.

-----
George's POV

"Luna, Rolf, welcome!" I greet. The two head over in my direction.

"Where are the boys?" I ask, not able to say twins.

"Somewhere in here!" Rolf chuckles. I grin myself, the Scamander twins remind me of Fred and I, only blonde.

Suddenly, a large red puff of smoke erupts from the other side of the store.

"I think we found them!" Luna comments, starting to run in that direction.

We head over to the explosion to find the two boys wrestling. My eyes mist over seeing the effect of that red smoke. It turned to the trouble maker identical twins hair red.

"Lorcan, Lysander!" Rolf scolds.

"Honestly Dad! I'm Lysander!" The one on the left replies.

"And I'm Lorcan!" The other one states.

"Nice try!" I step in, looking down at the two eight year olds.

"Your Fr....Lorcan!" I point to the one on the left.

"And your Ge.....Lysander!" I point to the one on the right.

"Mum can't even do that?! How'd you do it!?" Lysander exclaims. I chuckle.

"You can never fool the one and only Freorge!" I smile at the "red" haired boys, tears streaming down my face.

I know it's short, but I thought it would be cute to add a twin to twin moment. (FREEEEEED😭😭😭😭😭😭)

I updated WAYYYY sooner than I thought I would. This idea just popped into my crazy brain and I just spilled it out!

Hope you liked it! BYEEEEEEEE🎶🎶🎶🌈🌈🌈👊🎶💖🍁💜🍂😭💥😭🍁👊💜✋🍂👊💜🎶💖💥