Summers: Romione

Hearing a crash from downstairs, Ron dartef out of his room in Number 12 Grimmauld place.

"Something wrong? I heard..." He didn't finish his sentence as he saw his best friend Hermione standing there.

Usually this wouldn't of been a big deal, I mean they see each other every day during the fall and winter at school. The difference with seeing her this summer was she was absolutely beautiful. Her bushy brown hair seemed to catch the dim lighting just right, and her eyes sparkled in curiosity.

"Hi Ron!" She greeted enthusiasticly.

"H..H..Hi!" He stuttered. Ron watched as her sparkling eyes glanced around Grimmauld Place.

"This place really is dusty isn't it!" She commented, her nose slightly wrinkling as she spotted the wall mounts of house-elf heads.

"....Yeah..." Ron replied, still in a sort of shock state.

"Well, Hermione I hope you find the place somewhat liveable. I'll see you after the Order Meeting." Tonks patted Hermione on the shoulder before walking towards the kitchen. Ron hadn't even realized she was there.

----

That afternoon, Ron and Hermione somehow found themselves cleaning most of the living room all by themselves. After about an hour of cleaning they found themselves completely covered in dust.

"Ugh, I feel like Cinderella!" Hermione stated after she finished polishing a Black Family Heirloom.

"Is that a disease?" Ron asked extremely confused.

"No, it's the name of a character in a story Mum and dad used to tell me when I was little. Cinderella is treated like a maid by her Stepmother and Stepsisters. Then one day her fairy godmother visits her, makes her beautiful, and she gets to go to the ball and fall in love with her prince." She explains.

"Oh..Well you always look beautiful to me, fairy godmother or not!" Ron comments, not even realizing that he said that out loud.

Hermione blushes a deep shade a scarlet before smiling. "Thank you Ronald!" She walks over to him to give him a quick peck on the cheek in thanks but he moves his head last minute.

Both of the widen their eyes in surprise, but neither one of them want to pull away. Before he realizes it, Ron then pulls Hermione closer to him deepening the kiss.

After a few seconds, a crash from the kitchen made the two separate quickly, both of them redder than Ron's hair.

"Helloooo!" Fred greeted the two, casually. Neither Ron nor Hermione answered, both of them still in shock after what happened.

"Did we interrupt anything?" George asked, raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

"No!" They replied in unison.

"Umm, okay! Ready to get back to work Freddie?"

"Ready George!" The twins then apparated, leaving Ron and Hermione alone again.

"Soo..." Ron started.

"Soo.." Hermione echoed.

"Don't tell Harry?" Ron offered.

"Agree!" Hermione stated.

The two then both went their seperate ways, smiling like crazy.

For the rest of the summer and the following school year neither one of them talked about the kiss. It wasn't until the following summer when they "accidentally" kissed again did it come up. Then finally, when they kissed during the Battle of Hogwarts did they get together.

After all........Third times a charm!