Ruined (until 7th year) Pt.3

Lily's POV

"Marlene, I doubt that's ever going to happen!" I tell my perky best friend as we sit on the edge of the fountain right outside the school.

"But it can!" She argues, putting her hands on her hips.

"But it won't! Sirius isn't serious enough to be in a serious relationship." I counter.

"You mean he can't be a Sirius relationship?" She asks with a joking look on her eyes.

"Your as bad as him and James!" I reply, rolling my eyes at her.

"Speaking of the two, is that them over there?" Marlene points to the crowd a little ways away. My heart leaps a little at the sound of James's name. He's been so sweet lately it makes my heart warm!

I look over at the crowd to see the exact thing that made all the sweetness from Christmas vanish. That bully was currently lifting Severus up in the air and laughing at him. I march over there, anger litterally radiating off me.

"JAMES POTTER! PUT HIM DOWN!!!!!" I shriek, causing him to flinch.

"Aww! But Lily!!!! I was about to make his pants fall down!" He complains, making me angrier.

"I dare you! I don't need help from that Mudblood!" Severus mutters from above me.

Fat, hot tear prickle my eyes as I storm off from the scene, Marlene not far behind me. I push open the bathroom door not caring if anyone's in there and instead ball my eyes out.

Sorry it's so short! Sorry I haven't written in a long time! I've always wanted to write this scene and I'm glad I did!!! I hope you enjoyed this, a Draco/Scorpius chapter will be up soon! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!