Jily!!

Lily Evans, a bright fifth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry approaches the Gryffindor common room after a long night of studying.

"Hippogriff!" She states proudly.

"Sorry sweety, but no!" The Fat lady replies. Lily gives a frustrated sigh, trying to think of the last password change.

"No, I'm sure that's correct?" She thinks out loud. "Did Remus change it?"

"Can't say without the password!"

"Hmm, this werid he usually would've told me if he was going to change it unless.....oh no!" Her voice drops an octave as she realizes the situation.

"What's the matter?" The Fat Lady questions, really bored with the girl.

"The password isn't Lily Potter is it?" Lily asks, her face as red as her hair.

"That's cor..." Before the Fat Lady can finish, Lily storms into the Common Room.

"JAMES ARROGANT POTTER!" She yells into the cozy, quiet common room.

"Your in trouble mate!" A boy with longish hair and a permanent smirk tells his best friend. "Siriusly!"

"Oh deer!" His best friend James Potter replies.

"Rats!" A slightly plump boy sitting near the fire comments.

"Don't you dare Remus!" Lily warns.

"Wasn't gonna!" A pale boy a bruise on his face replies, giving a sympathetic look to his friends.

"James......Potter!" Lily grits through her teeth, focusing on the boy.

"Yes Lily Flower?" He asks innocently.

"You changed the PASSWORD?" She asks, her voice rising with each word.

"Sorry, didn't hear you, can you come closer?" He asks, stealing a glance at his fellow Maruaders.

She walks over to where the cocky boy was standing, her eyes cold.

Before she can even utter a word, James point up to his wand, which us above their heads, a small plant on its end.

"Mistletoe!" He announces proudly.

"It's April..." She replies monotone.

"So what? It's Mistletoe!"

"Any help?" She asks the other Marauders.

"None!" They all reply at the same time, eager about how this will turn out.

The red head rolls her eyes before giving James a quick peck. She quickly storms off to the Girl's dorms, leaving more red in the face than when she entered.

Lily flopped onto her bed dramatically, mad at stupid James Potter, but mostly mad at herself for slightly enjoying it!

I am actually having a lot of fun writing these! Again, I know it's short sorry!

I love the Marauder's Era so much! I really want J.K. Rowling to write a book about them!!

That's about all from me, BYEEEEEEEE!👊💜🎶💖🍂✋🍁🌈✋💥🎶💜💥💜😂🎶✋💖🍂🌈💖😂💜💥👊🌈😜😋