Periods-BSM-Michael

"Ughhhhhhh" that is satan coming out of my mouth. Why you may ask? Well one does not simply question the anatomy of a girl. See each month. Mother Nature decides to punish us girls even more by releasing the resemblance of death upon our ovaries. It's fucked up. Like we aren't pregnant. We get it. Don't need to carry on like this for more then a day. "Mmmmm kill me please. Michael do me a favour and put me out of my misery" I moaned. "Why? What's wrong with you. You're not dying?" He shrugged. "Not dying? Not DYING? Michael. My ovaries are slowly killing me to death. Hell is literally pouring out of me and you have to the audacity to say I'm not dying? What is wrong with you?  Did you not learn anything in PDHPE? Deranged child" you shriek. "Okay. Tmi Morgan. Tmi. Alright sure. I'll kill you. But Calum! Needs to help hide the body" "why me?!" "Because you love me" "fine". "Thanks guys. Love youse" you sarcastically smile at them. "Oh and Michael? Get me chocolate?" "What do you say? Ple-" "DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE MICHAEL GORDAN CLIFFORD. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MAY BE FAMOUS AND LOVED BY MILLIONS BUT I KNOW PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE YOU DEATH LOOK LIKE AN ACCIDENT" you yell at him. Well you can't blame me for yelling. I am on my period after all?

//Hey morgshood here ya go. Enjoy//