Explanation

Hey guys. Um. I know a lot of you have been wanting more chapters put up. And I did promise some but I think the break has gone long enough and I need to explain a few things. I initially thought this book wasn't going to get this far. And it has and I'm so happy about that. I have over 2000 reads. And I'll always be grateful. But here comes the truth. The reason why I take forever to update. When I first started this book, I loved 5sos, I adored them. But as time grew. My love has faded and grown into a hatred. I don't like 5sos anymore (besides Ashton and I'll explain why). I don't like who they have become as a band. I don't like their personalities nor do I like the people they associate themselves with. Luke looks high/drunk/out of it nearly all the time. Calum has ,no offence, grown a beer belly, Michael barely looks healthy anymore. Ashton, well he hasn't overall, changed that much. He is still probably the only one in the band that reminds us that he/they love us and shit. For me. Ashton is probably still the only "sane" one. Like it's hard to explain. He doesn't look worn out or 'sleezy' and his clothes and outfit choices haven't changed that much. He just overall looks healthier, better and more cleaner? I guess more then the other boys. I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh but that isn't fair. Ashton isn't the only one in the band. The rest of them really need to step up there game. Michael can sort of rock the look he has. Luke can't. He looks greasy and disgusting and looks like a 40 year old dad trying to me 20 again. He just doesn't suit the look. As for Calum. He's admitted to mental-health issues. (Can't remember where I read that or saw it. Might of been Insta) The boys don't even look thankful anymore. I went to their first Sydney concert and tbh. As fun as it was and the people I've met, it just wasn't as fun and exciting as I hoped it would have been. They played in a small venue. They played at Hordern Pavillon which holds about 5,000. They played at Allphones Arena previously which holds about 20,000 people. THats a massive downgrade and was sort of disappointing. I'm lying to you if I say I enjoy updating this book. I really don't anymore. Though I haven't been lying about school. School, even tho I'm on break which ends next Wednesday, has been a lot. Starting senior year is a massive step up from junior year. Yeah. Year 10 is shit and isn't that great but school is school and I want to do well and pass and graduate year 12. I really do need to focus on my studies more. The duration of term 1 was great for me. I'm starting to understand school more, to me I've done a lot better then previous years. Although I hate school and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a teenager. I do enjoy learning. And no I'm not a nerd. It's the truth.

I will keep this book up. I just won't be updating anymore.

I hope you guys understand my point of view and don't hate me for this. It's my own decision, no-one else's.

I am going to start a new book. Probably about werewolves. Feel free to read it when I publish it.

Again. I'm sorry

E Xx