What school 'stereotype' you are-BSM-Muke

//I'm dropping out of school and becoming a prostitute//

Age 15
Michael: You were sporty. No doubt about it. People found it hard that Michael was your brother because he didn't have an athletic bone in his body. When Michael came home from tour for a break and your mum told him that you had moved to a sports school, he nearly fainted. You had become quite the star at your new school. Being a main netball, touch and rugby player. You had worked your way up the popularity chart, not that you cared. You were doing what you love and you wouldn't change it for the world, despite some people hating you for it. 

Age 20

Luke: Netball was your sport. It was everything to you and it was your life. So when you got the chance to play for the Sydney Swifts you were ecstatic. Like Luke you were tall, which made people ask you if you were a basketballer. Funnily enough your position on the court was goal shooter and goal attack plus with the occasional defence position thrown in there. People hated defending you, especially if they were short. You weren't that much shorter then the ring so you usually just popped it in with minimal effort (that was if you could get close enough to the ring). 

//Homework can suck a fat one//