Twins-BSM

//Read my new book: The Unknown Man in the Unknown World:/

Luke: Although girls and guys can't be identical but if that was true, it would be you and Luke. Both got blonde hair, striking blue eyes. The only difference is height. Luke standing at 6'4 compared to your 5'5 height. He often likes to tease you about it, using the cliche lines of "how's the weather done there" or using your head as an arm rest. To be honest you looked like you were about 14 not 20. And it was often hard for you to get into clubs. But being short had its pluses. You didn't often bang your head on door frames like Luke did. Although you guys were the same age, Luke often liked to use the line  "but I'm older than you" even if it was just by a measly 3 minutes. Still you loved him. You can't exactly get rid of him

Calum: You two were nothing alike. Other then the same hair and skin colour. Calum wore skinny jeans, where you opted for dresses and skirts, he wore boots and doc martens where you wore flowery thongs (flip flops) and sandals. He listened to Green Day, while you settled for Justin Bieber and One Direction. Despite your differences you guys were pretty close. Even if your personalities clashed. You guys were practically inseparable. You guys always had each other's backs, from it being fights at home, on twitter, you guys always got each other's back. And neither of you would change it.

Michael: Your relationship with Michael was a funny one. You both had similar interests but barely spoke. Really the only you two bonded was to dye your hair together. You loved each other, you guys really did, just had a funny way of showing it. It's not like you guys argued often, it was a rare thing for you two to argue. It's just you liked to keep to yourself, being more reserved then Michael. You guys did speak when you guys needed to, with the rare "love you" finishing the sentence. Though when Michael is on tour, you miss him dearly, leading to you guys' phone calls, only short and probably meant nothing to other people, to you guys it meant a lot.

Ashton: You and Ashton were more like best friends rather then brother and sister. You guys would tell each other everything, from relationships, health problems (though when it came to you, he tried to keep it to the bare minimum. If you get what I mean) to your troubles that are worrying you. You guys had each other's backs. Wherever he went, you were there, and wherever you want, he was there. There were rare times when you guys would leave the house without each other, though it would only be like little trips like down to the shops to get food and stuff. He even took you on half of the Sounds Live Feels Live tour. He just couldn't survive without his little walking diary.