Ch. 1- Change of Heart

Y'all really thought I was gonna make y'all wait until Dec. 2nd!? You THOUGHT!

Listen to Maniac by Jhene Aiko (yes Jhene is this Jhene)

Added as YoutTube Vid

-----

"Normani..."

"No!"

"Normaniiiiiiii!"

"Bitch, no! Let me sleep!"

"Normani KORDEI Hamilton!! Wake up! You're at my house and in my fucking California King!"

"Fuck, you're so annoying in the morning Jhene!" Normani groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

"You sure as hell didn't say that last night when you fucked my mouth for an hour straight."

Normani smirked, "Yeah, cause you finally shut the fuck up."

Jhene dropped her mouth, frowning before throwing her keys at Normani.

"Girl! I know you didn't!"

"Ugh, get uppp, I want some dick before Sean gets back from tour."

"There's so much wrong with that statement, you have a boyfriend, a guy you've literally wanted for years and you're creeping with his best friend. Like, just wait for him to come back, I'm fucking tired."

Jhene pouts, "But Daddy, I want your thick meat right now, I'm not thinking about Sean. You know you make me a maniac."

Normani is really, honestly and truly exhausted but Kordei junior is a fucking traitor because he's getting harder and harder.

"Jheneeeee, please. Listen, I've been thinking lately.."

"I don't like when you think, babe," Jhene says, crawling on the bed, "I like it when you don't think and fuck my brains out."

Normani's dick twitches, "Listen to me! I think I need to start living my life right, I've been doing this for way too long and even though it feels good physically, I just- I'm a good person and helping you cheat on my best friend ain't right."

Jhene sighs, "Fine, one last fuck though? Please, Daddy Mani?"

Normani wants to say no, but Jr. is hard and it'd be such a shame to waste it, I mean, people starving in Africa.

"You better give me sloppy head too, waking me up at 8 in the morning for some bullshit."
-------

"Laurennnnnnn!"

"No..."

"Babygirllll.."

"I said, no! Let me sleep, damn."

"You sound like Camila, babe, wake up! I gotta go to Brasil today, remember?"

Lauren screams into her pillow, "Babe! I start my new job tomorrow and you're leaving me for Brasil!? What if, like, who's gonna make me breakfast in bed?"

"Mrs. Vives, I think you can last a week without breakfast in bed, besides, Carlos can come over and make you breakfast."

Lauren rolls her eyes at the name Carlos, "No, he's too dramatic. I don't need garnish on my eggs, that boy is too gay to function!"

Lucy smirks, she loves her grumpy Latina in the mornings. "Ok, sweetie, I gotta go, you're gonna make me miss my flight."

"But babbbyyyy, leave tomorrow!"

"Nooo! I have to go babe, look, just snuggle up extra tight with Nala, ok? If you need a cuddle buddy call your best friend."

"I don't want Camila cuddles, I want Lucy cuddles!"