Ch. 8 - Lauren Lays Down The Law (explicit)

Y'all, I am so disrespectful for taking so long but....well...issa a new chapter.

------/

"Baby, can you take Marcos to his class today?" Mani asks, grabbing a couple of fruits for breakfast. She missed the days where Lauren would wake up early and cook her a full breakfast, but you know these hoes get lazy.

"You're not going to work, and Dinah's picking him up."

"Uh, what? Babe, I need to go to work."

Lauren raises her eyebrow, walking towards Mani. "I said you're not going to work, so you're not going."

Mani raises her eyebrows, shocked and low key turned on. "Uh, babe I ha-"

Lauren reaches her hand out and grips Normani through her pants, "Go wake up Marcos and get him ready for Dinah. Hurry up, okay?"

Normani but her lip, "O-okay babe, damn."
------

"Marcoossss! Get over here so I can put your shirt on!" Normani was at her wits end. Apparently her only child wanted to cockblock her, yet again.

Marcos giggled, running through his chocolate mama's legs.

"Marcos, I'm gonna count to 3 and then I'm gonna beat your ass. Alright? One, tw-"

"I gots shirt on mamas! Nooo beats!" Marcos yells, holding his hands up in front of him for protection."

Mani laughed, "That's what I thought! Now we gotta find your sneakers that match, cause my baby gotta look fly 24/7. Come on boy, let's go to the living room."

Marcos followed after his mommy, not daring to misbehave.

"Awww, baby! You washed his hair and gave him a man bun!?" Lauren asks, cooing at her baby boy.

Mani nodded, too focused on finding her son's Yeezy Boosts to respond verbally.

"Here, sit here baby, gonna send this photo to your abuelas."

"Why does he look so sad? Mani, did you spank him?"

"Nope, he saved himself before I finished my count. Anyway baby, I found his shoes so go ahead and call Dinah."

"She's outside, walk him out and I'll be waiting."

-----

"She's acting weird, Dinah," Mani says, as she buckles Marcos in his seat.

"Awww look at my baby! You look hecka cute in this baby man bun!" Dinah squeals, ignoring Mani and giving her God son a million kisses.

"Dinah! Focus, Lo is acting weird. Like, she forbid me to go to work."

"Oh, I know why, and I'm a little sad I'll miss all this tea, but you know, sacrifices."

"Girl, if you don't tel-"