Ch. 12 Epilogue (The end)

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the love on this story, you guys made this book into so much more than I originally thought it would be.

Here's the last chapter, but don't be too sad, you guys still have:

She Likes Them Chocolate / currently on Part II of III 👀

Daddy Lauren

Least Expected

Two Weeks

Everyday

—————//

Time Skip: 4 month old Lena Marie Jauregui-Hamilton is here

"I can't believe you have two kids now," Dinah says, holding her second Godchild.

"I know, Lauren's about to make me get a reversible vasectomy," Normani says, shaking her head at the thought.

"Or you could stop cumming inside me, you ever think of that, jackass?" Lauren says, walking into the room while holding Marcos's hand.

"Jack-"

"Boy if you say it, I'll beat your ass. I don't care what Lauren and Mani do, as your grandmother, I will beat your a s s," Mama Drea says, giving her grandson a mean side eye.

Marcos is beyond shocked. Did his abuela just threaten to hurt him, physically? All he can do is stare at his abuela as he plays with his toy car.

"And nod your head or something when you're being addressed, boy," Mama Drea continues, watching him as he sits on the edge of the pool. She waits for him to give her his undivided attention, and mouths that she'll "beat his ass" if he doesn't nod.

 She waits for him to give her his undivided attention, and mouths that she'll "beat his ass" if he doesn't nod

"Mom, that's enough. He gets it, alright," Mani says, eyeing her son warily. She'll whoop his ass when he needs it, she's the parent.

"Hmph, it don't matter what he's mixed with Mani, you know those cops only see melanin, you need to let him know what is and isn't acceptable," Mama Drea says, standing her ground on the merits of discipline Marcos.

"Mama Drea, we understand that Marcos has a mouth, most kids his age do, but he isn't a bad kid. He doesn't hit, spit, or bite anyone, he just likes to repeat things and get a reaction. If he was bad, we would have no problem spanking him. But as you see, it only takes a stern talking to and he gets it. So, please, if you have him, don't put your hands on him," Lauren says, also standing her ground. She loves Mama Drea but this is her son.

"Mmhmm, ok. Don't call me when he's beating y'alls ass at 16, talking about he has tendencies and stuff. Hmph, new age bullshit. I beat Mani's ass, and look at her now, she turned out fine," Mama Drea says, disappearing inside the house right after.

"Okayyy, you did good Lo," Dinah begins, smiling at Lauren, "Way to stand up for yourself and Mani's parenting choices. Marcos is a good kid, I just side eye him and he gets it together. Besides all the smart kids cuss."