Ch.2- Bigger?

You guys are everything, thank you so much for your reads!! I swear y'all make my life dawgs.

Now listen, don't be mad at me for this cliffhanger tho....or this little plot twist, promise you'll like chapter 3!

Now, ya nasties, enjoy and be aware this book will start to get more explicit so.....yeah

----///

"Laurennn!! I am so fucking hype that we are finally working together!" Shaun yells, cheering so hard that his sharp jaw starts to ache.

Lauren smiles back at her best-friend, squealing as she leaps into his arms. "I missed you so much! I'm so glad Lucy listened to me and we moved to NYC!"

Shaun's smile falters slightly at the mention of Lucy's name and it doesn't go unnoticed by Lauren.

"Shaun, babe, please."

"You know I hate that bitch, I'm just waiting for some evidence of her cheating so I can finally get you to leave her dog ass."

Lauren rolls her eyes, used to his vitriol dislike for her wife. "Shaun, you've been trying for two years, let it go. My baby is so faithful."

Shaun groans, "You're too smart to be this dumb. Speaking of the bitch, where is she now? On another slut tour?"

"You mean business trip?"

"Yeah, sure, JAN. I said what I said."

"Shaun, you're gonna fuck up my mood and it's my first day. Stop it, I trust my wife, ok? Knock it off."

Shaun sighs but let's it go, for now. He would catch that bitch eventually and when he did....oooh girl. "I guess, anyway follow me, I want to introduce you to our boss, the fabulous Normani Kordei,"

Lauren's eyes widen, "Seriously? She's here? I didn't think she actually would be here, how do I look?"

Shaun smirks, "Why does it matter what you look like, Mrs. Vives?"

Lauren ignores him, grabbing her iPhone and turning the camera to selfie mode so she can check her hair and face.

"Really? Primping yourself up for our boss? On your first day? Thotful ass!"

Lauren blushes, "Shut up! It's not my fault she's so damn fine."

Shaun winks at her, silently agreeing. He had seen that sex tape, and every bit of his gay boy wanted some Kordei himself, no matter how that sounded. Dick was dick.

"Girl, back off, I'm still trying."

Lauren laughs, "Hoe, she's gay. Dick or not, she don't want your moonchie, bitch."

Shaun laughs alongside her, switching his hips as he leads her to Normani's office door. "Lies! Everyone wants a piece of my man pussy, hater."

Normani chooses that moment to open her door, cocking her eyebrow at Shaun, amused at his antics as usual. "Shaun, is that the thirst I hear in your voice?"

Shaun blushes, "H-huh? N-no, anyway this is your new employee and admin assistant, Lauren Jauregui-Vives."

Normani takes her eyes off of Shaun and it's like a cliche movie. The air becomes thicker, her pants start to feel a little tight as her eyes drink in the sight of Lauren.