#6 Your Guys First Kiss

C. Ronaldo: Real Madrid had just won the semifinal and was one step closer to winning the Champions League. Cristiano was full of emotions and did the first time on his mind. He grabbed your face and kissed you as if there was no tomorrow.

Neymar Jr: The first time you guys kissed was when he brought you over to meet his family. He didn't expect that all of his family would be there. His uncle was slightly tipsy and told them to kiss to prove their love was real. With no choice, since the whole family was chanting, "Kiss,kiss, kiss," Neymar grabbed your face and quickly pecked your lips, giving you no time to react.

M. Bartra: It was New Year's Eve when you guys finally kissed. You were panicking when the countdown started and Marc was no where in sight. When the countdown reached 3-2-1, you were suddenly pulled close into his arms and you guys kissed right at midnight.

O. Giroud: You guys were sitting on the couch, cuddling and having a movie night session. Olivier started whispering your name, then leaned in and kissed you.

L. Messi: You guys were at an Adele concert. While she was singing All I Ask, Leo couldn't help but look at you the entire time. He saw how happy you looked and all the memories came flowing in. When the song ended, he held your face in his hand and kissed you while stroking your cheeks. It was perfect.

A. Griezmann: It was your birthday, and your first birthday celebrated with Antoine. Instead of him making the first move, it was you. Antoine had gotten you the best present you can ever asked for and in excitement, you gave him a long peck. Course it made him blush and he was slightly disappointed he didn't make the first move sooner.

G.Bale: You guys were out at the park when it started to rain. You laughed knowing how slobby you looked now. Gareth was sad that the rain had ruined your picnic, but seeing how happy you were changed the fact. You guys started playing around in the rain, then Gareth stopped and then brushed your hair back and went for it— right in the rain. Sure you guys got sick in the end, but it was worth it.