November 27

[this might take a while because wattpad doesn't want to work]

Dear Diary,

Russia found out that I took that picture and posted it everywhere. But he didnt find out by himself. No, he found out from fucking Hawaii! That fucking traitor! The one fucking time that she makes some progress she fucking rats me out! God damn.

He got mad at me for a little while, but it wasnt bad. I think he is cute when he gets mad. I think he didnt stay mad for long because he knows that his aura scares the young ones. I dont mind it so much, but poor Hawaii just got comfortable around him.

I'm really kind of excited about her progress, though. I think that she sees that I trust him, so she might, too. God I hope so.

We went out and Alaska and Hawaii played in the leaves at the park. DC is still working and going to meetings and stuff, which is lame, but whatever. While we were out there, Russia accidentally touched Nantucket somehow and I swear I have never blushed so hard in my entire life. It's happened before, but not with Russia, so the states weren't too affected by it. But still, I hate that it does that to me. It's inconvenient and highly embarrassing. So yeah, that happened.

But luckily for me, the little two tuckered themselves out pretty quickly, and we had to carry them home. They are so cute when they're asleep.

Ivan is cooking something while I'm up here doing stuff and things. Canada came over today. It's easier for him because we established a mutual agreement-type thing where we both can teleport to certain places in the other's territory. It makes it easier to get to each other if something happens and we need to talk or something.

Mattie couldn't even look at Ivan for the first hour or so without giggling a little because of the picture that I took. It puts a new perspective on the world's biggest country.

I told Matthew about the cowlick touching and he just laughed at me. I mean, I probably would have laughed at him had it been him and Prussia or something. So to get back at him I pulled his curl, and he gasped and hit me. I just laughed at him and texted Prussia about this new thing that he can use now. I'm an evil brother, I know.

I'm having a little bit of anxiety right now for some reason. I think something might be happening soon, but I'm not to sure. Maybe it's just me...?

-the evil older brother

~*~*~*~*~

foreshadowing!!!

i might get out an update of rvp today. maybe not.

I'm finally up to date with this story!! yaasss!! I want you all to know that i look forward to this story being updated just as much as you do. I dont plan anything beforehand, so every day is just as new to me as it is to you. Also, thank you for all of the positive and encouraging comments on that one pseudo-update the other day. it really helps me out.