January 3

5:30

Dear Diary,

Today I had to deal with the yelling my boss. Well, it was less and more nagging at me about the documents being late and out of order and stuff. It's not like I just tossed everything around or something! And nothing was missing, either, so there.

I had to be there to oversee the oath-taking of the new members of the House. It was super boring and just as lame as it is every year. Nothing fun ever happens during those stupidly boring meetings. Ever.

But the good thing was that boss let me leave early and I got to go work on the scrap car that I have sitting in my garage in the DC suburbs. It's an ongoing project that I just randomly work on. I started it in the seventies sometime, I think. I want to paint it white and add a small eagle on the passenger side of the trunk. Believe me or not, I am a pretty good artist if I set my mind to it. Of course, it's not nearly as good as countries like Italy, Austria, and Germany are, but good enough. I have enough artists and graffiti people that paint the world in their own colors* for it to rub off on me.

If this transition is anything like a lot of the others, I'm going to go through another personality shift. Hopefully it doesn't get too bad like it did from Clinton to Bush. Now that was unpleasant, if I do say so myself. Of course, I still have some control over myself, but it sways me a little.

I really don't want that to happen again. It's almost painful, honestly, how I know  that I'm different, and everyone else notices it, too, but I can't do anything about it. That's just the most frustrating thing for me; not being able to do anything. Helplessness.

-Alfred

~*~*~*~*~

*Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?  is the first thing I thought when I wrote that line

also Alfred is afraid of being completely helpless in a situation. he doesn't necessarily have to be in charge, he just needs to be able to get his word in.

I don't remember if ive shared this video with you guys yet, but its pretty good anyways

I have to go back to school tomorrow, so yea theres that... =_=,