January 5

[i know i know i skipped yesterday and i dont really have a legit reason, so sorry about that...]
Dear Diary,

We finally got that one super awesome laser working! Oh, I should probably explain. You see, it's this super huge and super awesome laser canon thing that uses super heated, super concentrated energy to literally laser through warships and stuff. It's been tested, and it actually works! And with a formidable amount of accuracy, too!

But it wasn't only my project. Technically, it was Iggy's project, but he needed my help to finish it and test it out and stuff. I dont even care though because I'm super geeked about it!

But on another note, Nasa almost got hit by a car that swerved onto the sidewalk, which was bad news. I'm not completely sure why it happened, but I dont really care all that much.

I've been alone for the last few days, other than my boss nagging at me and stuff, but that doesn't really count.

There might be another world meeting called soon because of me. But it's not something that I did wrong this time, which is good. No, it would be because some scientists of mine found that global warming isnt really going down all that much, and the temperatures of the oceans are actually quite a bit higher than we had originally planned, which is bad because then this would accelerate the melting of the ice caps and, if conditions get high enough, could start killing the ocean life that relys on the colder waters to survive, not to mention the ice-dwelling animals. We could be looking at the next great extinction! Maybe I should just call the meeting myself. But if I did it, do you think that they would all ignore me because they think that I'm an idiot? Maybe I should ask Canada if he would call it for me...

Now that I've vented that out a little bit, I came up with a really bad chemistry joke that's probably happened before. It goes like this: So I went to a chemist's funeral today. It was super boron when they went to bariumbadum-tss <insert sitcom audience laughter here>
I need to stop doing that...

ahhh<sigh> I'm very lonely here by myself. I don't like to be alone. I don't know if I would survive being as alone as Russia has. He is much stronger than me in that respect.

-so lonely

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
so yea i suck and forgot bout yesterday's but whatever.
we had to do an improptu one-minute speech about something random in english class today and i was reading the news this morning on the computer and stumbled across a FREAKIN BATTLE LASER! Cool or what? But yea thats what i did my little speech on and my teacher forgot to time me because im awesome and apparently interesting to listen to.

but, like, lasers and stuff