The Meeting

Aqua's POV

"Hurry up dad, you're gonna be late!" I said to my father and fixed his tie. We were getting ready to have dinner with Xavier so they could meet and get to know each other. I'm 100% sure dad would be impressed. Xavier was well mannered and cheerful so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. I took another glance in the mirror. I looked stunning. I was wearing a silky pink dress that was slightly above my knees. I had on blue heels, a blue necklace and my hair was done in a neat bun with a blue headband and a little of my hair gently covering my eyes. I smiled. "Okay, I'm ready now," my dad said. "Okay, let's go," I said.
We walked to his car and got in. He drove the car and in a few minutes we were at the restaurant. I saw Xavier standing outside. He looked lovely, his suit was elegant and his smile added a bonus to his look. I walked up to him quickly, we hugged and he kissed me softly on the cheek. I beamed. "Dad, this is Xavier. Xavier, this is my Zooma," I said. They shook hands and the three of us walked in. We were served barbeque wings for appetizer.
"So Xavier," my dad began, "What do you like to do?"
"Well I like to play soccer and basketball, I like to watch scary movies and best of all, I like spending time with your marvelous daughter," Xavier said. I blushed a little and continued to eat.
My dad continued to ask him random questions.

Very soon, the waitress carried our orders. I got my roasted chicken with pumpkin rice and potato salad and some sauces. We all ate quietly for a while but then my dad broke the silence with a question.
"What do you want to become in the future, Xavier?" He asked.
Xavier smiled when he caught me looking at him. I returned the smile.
"I like business so I want to be a CEO and I like acting too so I may even pursue a career in it as well," he said.
"Well, that's great," my dad said. My dad began to talk about what he wanted to become when he was a little boy. It was a really funny and Xavier and I couldn't help but laugh. He even smiled broadly at himself too.

After dessert we went outside and my father and Xavier did some more talking. When they came over to me they were laughing. "It's time to go little ones," my dad said and we all went into the car. Xavier and I stayed in the back of the car and talked.
When Xavier reached his stop he gave me a peck on the cheek. "It was very wonderful meeting you Mr. Summers," Xavier said.
"Likewise Xavier," my dad said and gave him a salute. He drove off and very soon we were home.

"You have a very wonderful boyfriend, Aqua, he's well-mannered, friendly, funny and the list goes on," he said.
I blushed. "I'm glad you are pleased," I said to him.

I went to my room and sat on the bed. Tonight was fun. I enjoyed myself and so did dad and Xavier. I'm just happy everything went well. I put on my night dress and took up my phone and began to text Xavier.

Me: Hey boo
Xavier: Sup honey, tonight was great, you have a wonderful father
Me: What a coincidence, he told me that I have a wonderful boyfriend
Xavier: Lol :-)
Me: Yeah, you behaved marvelous too
Xavier: Couldn't let my father-in-law down, you know
Me: Lol oh please
Xavier: Yep, anyways, my mom wants to hear how the dinner went so I'll see you tomorrow babe
Me: Ok bae
Xavier: I love you :-)
Me: <3

I put down my phone and went sleepily on my bed. Too much for one day.

***********************************

Author's note
~so hey guys, I know you all notice that this is the sequel to "Aquamarine". I just love part 1 so much that I decided to have part 2. If all goes well there might be a part 3 though. Anyways vote and comment and share!:-)