characters know them

Well since I haven't update for a while. I probably should make a character list for the story. Their likes, their dislike, their summaries. Enjoy :)

Kobe Miyamoto :

The main  yandere and  childhood

The main yandere and childhood. He is infatuated with Yo Kikan who is handsome and popular and would kill others that might take Yo away. You caught him killing one of the students and forced her to become his accomplice. Despite that he still treat you like a friend.He rather not kill you because of the promise you guys made long ago. You have a crush on him but he doesn't know it.

Personality: he is sly, mischievous, cunning, hypocritical, and acts fake toward others, except for you and Yo.

Likes: his friends, Yo, killing and torturing people, fighting, sweets, teasing you, reading doushinjis, mangas, anime,stalking Yo, flirting, cooking, and hanging out with you.

Hates: people who is in love with Yo, his past, his parents, being alone, bullies, thought of you dying, spicy food,etc

Age: 16

Yo Kikan:

Popular with the ladies and potential yandere( meaning he isn't a yandere yet bit there's a chance in the future) you thought he was boring and was jealous of Kobe's infatuation of Yo so you want nothing to do with him, but it turns out Yo is in l...

Popular with the ladies and potential yandere( meaning he isn't a yandere yet bit there's a chance in the future) you thought he was boring and was jealous of Kobe's infatuation of Yo so you want nothing to do with him, but it turns out Yo is in love with you. He was the one who saved you from an attempted rape in the valley. You were grateful for that but then you saw pictures of Yo's dead ex girlfriends and discover a creepy story where Lily and Hekima was killed in a similar way from how they treated him, except for Alice, who was said to committed suicide. Yo often shows his shyness and obvious crush in front of you. He gets jealous when other guys hang out with you, which is why he does like Kobe. You also became his stalker due to being a yandere's accomplice ,not that he knows.

Likes: you, getting good grades, listen to pop,jazz, classical and rock music, taking pictures, nature, dogs, Alice, reading romance thrillers, sweets, and spicy food.

Hate: any guy that is closer you you than him, not being able to have you, assholes, and sour food.

Age: 17