Kobe vs sensei pt 1

Feedback would be nice.^^ I feel like my story is getting boring or probably not what readers expect. I feel that way cuz there were more views in the beginning chapters than later on. I would love some advice if anyone doesn't mind.

Your pov

I couldn't believe. What horrible luck to have Kobe encounter Hitsuo-sensei. And these two males seem to want nothing more than to get rid of each other. I can tell by their murderous looks.

" Sensei? Please tell me something? " Kobe ask innocently

The males circle each other taking caution on body language.

" Well that depends. Will you stop being mean to me if I answer you?" He said in a childish tone

" That also depends. How much do you know about me?"
He dug in to his pocket. To my surprise what he pulled out wasn't a knife but a gun. How he got that.....I have no idea. But I can tell this is a fight to the death. Kobe is seriously going to kill Sensei. But he can't! He must not! If sensei dies, that will be cue for the pictures to get sent! Kobe will go to jail for sure. I may not like Kobe so much anymore but it doesn't mean he has to go to jail. He just need serious help....

Sensei pretend to look like he was compensating whil tapping his lips.

" Hmmm hard to say. I don't know a lot. I only know the people you murder, the boy you kidnapped who you of course stalked, and how you were treating my darling , y/n." The word " darling" seem to trigger something in Kobe because he seem disgusted and even more angry.

" The fuck did you just call Y/n?" He gritted his teeth and point the gun at him" It wasn't bad enough you knew my secret...you. You weren't actually going to kill y/n. No...." He tilt his head." Its quite the opposite. You were the one that put hickeys on one of my possessions!" Kobe snapped and he's not done talking." You tainted my bff didn't you." He chuckled darkly. " So she was hiding you from me." He took a quick look as me as I cower my head. I couldn't face him . I felt so ashamed.

" I knew there was something off about her when I see those marks. And at that time when she faint....her breath smell gross and weird. The same thing goes for the area near the skirt. It has a weird scent. I didn't ask about it but I always have a hunch about you. You did something to her didn't you?"

' wait....he smell all of that?! That's so embarrassing!' I thought. Seriously all this time...

Sensei scoffed

" Please, don't act like you give a crap about y/n. I treat her more than some slave. To me she is my soulmate and for the record, it wasn't forced. We made mad love. It was amazing~" he had this dreamy loon on his face making us nearly gagged.

Hitsuo-sensei moved to my side a slump against my shoulder wrapping his arms around me.

" Neh Y/n~ You love me right? Did you enjoy every moment I touched you? IT FELT GOOD RIGHT~ he asked getting closer to my ear making me shiver. I can feel his hand gripping my ribs threatening me to give the right answer. I feel Kobe eyes on me. His eyes was twitching. He can't possibly care about me that much right? I feel myself nodding.

" Yes....I do love you, sensei." I felt sensei biting my earlobe then drawing kisses to my neck. I closed my eyes in shame.

" Yes~ tell me how you love it when I do all of this to you." He continues on but not for long. I can tell Kobe had enough.

He shot his gun

Both of us widen our eyes and froze. The bullet did touch Hitsuo-sensei but it mostly just graze the side of his earlobes The bullet collided with the wall behind them. Sensei touch his ears and saw he was bleeding. He look furious meanwhile I was in shock.